Vitamin D3 28,000 IU + Vitamin C 600 mg / 1 capsule.
Vitamin D3 112,000 IU + Vitamin C 2,400 mg / 4 capsules.
1 month packaging.
1 capsule / week.
– Vitamin D3 can play an important role in the formation and maintenance of the normal structure of strong bones and teeth and in the functioning of the body’s defense system.
– Calcium is responsible for the household.
– It is required for the uptake and incorporation of calcium and phosphorus into the bones and inhibits their excretion.
– Needed for healthy bone development, healing and prevention of osteoporosis.
– In addition, it has a hormonal effect on almost every tissue in the body.
– Strengthens the immune system, increases the body’s resilience.
– Anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory and helps in the formation of red blood cells.
– Synergistically with flavonoids helps maintain vascular integrity.
– Flavonoids facilitate the absorption of vitamin C and increase its effectiveness because it protects against rapid degradation.
– Flavonoids, as antioxidants, help vitamin C really be utilized as a vitamin.
Vitamin C contributes to:
– the normal functioning of the immune system
– the protection of cells against oxidative stress
– the reduction of fatigue and fatigue
– the normal energy-producing metabolic processes
– the normal functioning of the nervous system
– the maintenance of normal psychological function
– for the formation of normal collagen and through it:
– to maintain the normal condition and function of the blood vessels
– to maintain the normal bone
– to maintain the normal condition and function of the cartilage – to maintain the normal condition and function of
the skin – to maintain the normal condition of
the gums – to maintain the normal condition of
the teeth .
Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), Vitamin D3 (D3 10 0000 IU / g), capsule coating: gelatin, colorant: titanium dioxide.
Each capsule can be pulled apart and the active ingredient in it can be consumed without it!
Active ingredient in weekly dose:
|Vitamin C||600 mg ** NRV 750%|
|Vitamin D3 (D3 10 0000 IU / g)||* 28000 NE
** NRV 14000%
*** UL 700%
* NE: International Unit.
** NRV:% of recommended daily intake for adults.
*** UL: The maximum amount of a vitamin / mineral that is not likely to have an adverse or detrimental effect on health with a regular daily intake from all sources.
– 1 capsule / week.
– 4, 8, 36 capsules.