Vitamin D3 28,000 IU + Vitamin C 600 mg / 1 capsule.
Vitamin D3 1,008,000 IU + Vitamin C 21,600 mg / 36 capsules.
9 months packaging.
1 capsule / week.
– Vitamin D3 can play an important role in the formation and maintenance of the normal structure of strong bones and teeth, as well as in the functioning of the body’s defense system.
– Calcium is responsible for the household.
– It is required for the uptake and incorporation of calcium and phosphorus into the bones and inhibits their excretion.
– Needed for healthy bone development, healing and prevention of osteoporosis.
– In addition, it has a hormonal effect on almost every tissue in the body.
– Strengthens the immune system, increases the body’s resilience.
– Anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory and helps in the formation of red blood cells.
– Synergistically with flavonoids helps maintain vascular integrity.
– Flavonoids facilitate the absorption of vitamin C and increase its effectiveness because it protects against rapid degradation.
– Flavonoids, as antioxidants, help vitamin C really be utilized as a vitamin.
Vitamin C contributes to:
– the normal functioning of the immune system
– the protection of cells against oxidative stress
– the reduction of fatigue and fatigue
– the normal energy-producing metabolic processes
– the normal functioning of the nervous system
– the maintenance of normal psychological function
– for the formation of normal collagen and through it:
– to maintain the normal condition and function of the blood vessels
– to maintain the normal bone
– to maintain the normal condition and function of the cartilage – to maintain the normal condition and function of
the skin – to maintain the normal condition of
the gums – to maintain the normal condition of
the teeth .
Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), Vitamin D3 (D3 10 0000 IU / g), capsule coating: gelatin, colorant: titanium dioxide.
Each capsule can be pulled apart and the active ingredient in it can be consumed without it!
Active ingredient in weekly dose:
|Vitamin C||600 mg ** NRV 750%|
|Vitamin D3 (D3 10 0000 IU / g)||* 28000 NE|
** NRV 14000%
*** UL 700%
* NE: International Unit.
** NRV:% of recommended daily intake for adults.
*** UL: The maximum amount of a vitamin / mineral that is not likely to have an adverse or detrimental effect on health with a regular daily intake from all sources.
– 1 capsule / week.
– 36 capsules.