Vitamin D3 28,000 IU + Q10 30 mg / 1 capsule.
Vitamin D3 1,008,000 IU + Q10 1,080 mg / 36 capsules.
9 months packaging.
1 capsule / week.
– Vitamin D3 can play an important role in the formation and maintenance of the normal structure of strong bones and teeth, as well as in the functioning of the body’s defense system.
– Calcium is responsible for the household.
– It is required for the uptake and incorporation of calcium and phosphorus into the bones and inhibits their excretion.
– Needed for healthy bone development, healing and prevention of osteoporosis.
– In addition, it has a hormonal effect on almost every tissue in the body.
Coenzyme Q10 is the body’s own active ingredient called ubiquinone.
Coenzyme Q10 has superior antioxidant properties and is essential for the functioning of all cells.
Coenzyme Q10 as a catalyst supports the energy replenishment of cells.
It is also involved in the construction of the energy center of cells and plays a key role in intracellular processes. Q10 works like power plants. The energy absorbed by food is transformed into a form that can be used by the body during biochemical processes. Coenzyme Q10 levels in our body decrease with age.
Q10 is not a foreign substance, as it is also produced by our body, but not always in the right amount! With a normal diet, it is almost impossible to provide the body with the required amount of coenzyme Q10 (the natural source of this substance – mackerel, salmon, sardines, beef heart and liver), so it is necessary to take extra.
– The use of Q10 is mainly effective in cardiovascular diseases, such as congestive heart disease, coronary heart disease, hypertension.
– The efficiency of detoxification processes increases, the aging process slows down, the life of cells is extended.
– It can also be used for various vision problems, it has a very good effect against the development of cataracts.
– It is a powerful antioxidant and helps the cells of the immune system to function, as they are very energy-intensive.
There are ten types of common Q-coenzymes, but only Q10 is found in human tissues.
Coenzyme Q10 (10%), Vitamin D3 (D3 10 0000 IU / g), Capsule shell: gelatin, colorant: titanium dioxide.
Each capsule can be pulled apart and the active ingredient in it can be consumed without it!
Active ingredient in weekly dose:
|Coenzyme Q10||30 mg|
|Vitamin D3 (D3 10 0000 IU / g)||* 28000 NE
** NRV 14000%
*** UL 700%
* NE: International Unit.
** NRV:% of recommended daily intake for adults.
*** UL: The maximum amount of a vitamin / mineral that is not likely to have an adverse or detrimental effect on health with a regular daily intake from all sources.
– 1 capsule / week.
– 36 capsules.