Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid):
Due to its antioxidant effect, it can protect cells exposed to oxidative stress. It can strengthen the immune system, increase resistance to infectious (especially inflammatory) diseases. It can speed up connective tissue remodeling and provide protection against stress. You can enhance and restore physical performance.
Vitamin C contributes to:
– the normal functioning of the immune system
– the protection of cells against oxidative stress
– the reduction of fatigue and fatigue
– the normal energy-producing metabolic processes
– the normal functioning of the nervous system
– the maintenance of normal psychological function
– for the formation of normal collagen and through it:
– to maintain the normal condition and function of the blood vessels
– to maintain the normal bone
– to maintain the normal condition and function of the cartilage – to maintain the normal condition and function of
the skin – to maintain the normal condition of
the gums – to maintain the normal condition of
the teeth .
Vitamin C phosphate slows down telomere shortening, thus increasing the amount of age available!
Did you know that the length of our age is encoded there in our cells?
– The lifespan of an otherwise healthy person is limited by the length of the telomere at the ends of the chromosomes.
– The length of telomeres decreases continuously with age.
– If we slow down this decline, we can increase the possible age!
New Vitamin C Formula (C-Vitamin 2 Phosphate):
Age-dependent telomere shortening is slowed by intracellular vitamin C enrichment by reducing oxidative stress.
Age-dependent telomere shortening was slowed by 52-62% compared to the untreated control group in human vascular endothelial cells with the addition of the oxidation-resistant type of ascorbic acid, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, which simultaneously achieved an increase in cell life and an increase in cell size indicating aging.
What can we gain with longer telomeres?
– Slowing down aging.
– Youthful body and soul.
– Increased physical and mental activity.
– High quality of life.
– A prerequisite for the efficient functioning of nerves and muscles.
– Helps the organization adapt to significant mental and physical strain.
– Contributes to the healthy functioning of the heart muscle, muscles and nervous system.
– Together with flavonoids (which protect the body against the harmful effects of free radicals), magnesium plays a major role in the prevention of cardiovascular disease.
Vitamin D3 (colecalciferol):
Vitamin D3 can play an important role in the formation and maintenance of the normal structure of strong bones and teeth, as well as in the functioning of the body’s defense system.
Magnesium L-Ascorbyl-2-Phosphate, Vitamin D3 (colecalciferol), gelatin (capsule coating).
Active ingredient in daily dose:
|Vitamin C||145.61 mg|
NRV 182% **
NRV 5.29% **
NRV 3.66% **
|Vitamin D3||100 NEg|
NE 4000 *
NRV 2000% **
UL 100% ***
* NE: International Unit.
** NRV:% of recommended daily intake for adults.
*** UL: The maximum amount of a vitamin / mineral that is not expected to have an adverse or detrimental effect on health with regular daily intake from all sources.
– 1 capsule / day. Swallow with plenty of water.
– 30 capsules, 100 capsules.