350,000 mg of vitamin C!
– Strengthens the immune system, increases the body’s resilience.
– Anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory and helps in the formation of red blood cells.
– Synergistically with flavonoids helps maintain vascular integrity.
– Flavonoids facilitate the absorption of vitamin C and increase its effectiveness because it protects against rapid degradation.
– Flavonoids, as antioxidants, help vitamin C really be utilized as a vitamin.
Vitamin C contributes to:
– the normal functioning of the immune system
– the protection of cells against oxidative stress
– the reduction of fatigue and fatigue
– the normal energy-producing metabolic processes
– the normal functioning of the nervous system
– the maintenance of normal psychological function
– for the formation of normal collagen and through it:
– to maintain the normal condition and function of the blood vessels
– to maintain the normal bone
– to maintain the normal condition and function of the cartilage – to maintain the normal condition and function of
the skin – to maintain the normal condition of
the gums – to maintain the normal condition of
the teeth .
– L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
Active substance in 1 dose:
– 1,000 mg vitamin C (ascorbic acid). The recommended vitamin C of 1,000 mg is 1250% of the nutritional reference value.
– Consume one serving (half a spoonful of mocha, about 1 g) of powder dissolved in water, dissolved in soft drinks or non-hot tea.
– 200 g of powder.