germ Nourishing effect.
It was already known to man of antiquity to have a beautifying effect. The usefulness of sunflower seeds is due to the particularly high skin nourishing oils, special skin vitamins and excellent mineral composition in obtaining and preserving beautiful healthy skin.
– Excellent source of niacin (skin vitamin).
– It contains 47% oil and 65% of it is essential oil.
– Protein content 30%.
– Dietary fiber.
– Contains significant amounts of vitamins E and B12.
– Extremely rich mineral source P, Ca, Fe, Cu, I, Mg (Phosphorus, Calcium, Iron, Copper, Iodine, Magnesium).
– Its high phosphate compounds cleanse, beautify, nourish the skin and eliminate acne.
– Its iron content improves the blood’s ability to carry oxygen, which is essential for obtaining healthy skin.
– Cleanses, detoxifies the skin.
– Eliminates edema that causes skin unevenness.
Storage: Store in a
cool, dry place, out of reach of children.
Lyophilized, dried sunflower germ ground, using 84 types of mineral and trace element concentrate, sorghum seed husk ground.
|Active ingredient in the recommended daily intake
||3 mg RDA 30%
||9 mg RDA 90%
3×1 capsules daily.
Do not exceed the recommended daily amount.
A dietary supplement is not a substitute for a balanced mixed diet and a healthy lifestyle.
– 100 pcs, 250 pcs