Sprouts of red cabbage
British scientists say the substances in cabbage are effective in reducing the risk of developing colon cancer, among many cabbage consumers.
– The calcium content is the same as the calcium content of milk.
– Contains enzymes that block tumor growth.
– An ulcer healing compound, vitamin U.
– Indolt, which is a potential antidote to cancer growth.
– Plant antioxidants, flavonoids.
– Strengthens bones, teeth, lymph glands.
– A group of compounds called glucosylonates prevents the development of cancer.
– It is mentioned as the most effective plant in the fight against esophageal, gastric, colon and rectal cancers, it can also play an extremely important role in the fight against lung, prostate and bladder cancers.
– Prevents the growth of hormone-dependent tumors (such as breast cancer and certain types of wine).
Storage: Store in a
cool, dry place, out of reach of children.
Lyophilized, dried red cabbage germ ground, using 84 types of mineral and trace element concentrate, sorghum husk ground ground.
|Active ingredient in the recommended daily intake
||60 mg RDA 100%
||180 mg RDA 300%
Recommended daily dose:
3 x 1 capsule.
Do not exceed the recommended daily amount.
A dietary supplement is no substitute for a balanced mixed diet and a healthy lifestyle!
– 100 pcs, 250 pcs.