Flax seed germ
Inhibits the deposition of harmful cholesterol.
Flaxseed can boast of its excellent effect in combating and preventing breast cancer, researchers have proved beyond a shadow of a doubt.
– Omega-3 fatty acids, Lignan (special polyphenol).
– Pectin, Linamarint.
– Contains 35% percent vegetable oil, 72% of which is essential for the body.
– Rich in vitamins (A, B, C, D and E).
– Large quantities of minerals K, P, Mg, Ca, S, Fe, Cu, Na, Cl, Mn, Si, Cu, Fl, Al, Ni, Co, I, Cr (potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, calcium, sulfur, iron, zinc, sodium, chlorine, manganese, silicon, copper, fluorine, aluminum, nickel, cobalt, iodine, chromium).
– Its essential fatty acid content inhibits cholesterol deposition.
– The 3-6% mucus content in the kernel, together with the cellulose content of the kernel, increases intestinal motility.
The mucus content makes it suitable for the adjunctive treatment of inflammatory gastrointestinal diseases.
Sorghum kernel husk ground, flaxseed germ ground, vitamin C, capsule coating: gelatin.
Active ingredient in the recommended daily intake:
|Flaxseed meal||200 mg|
|Vitamin C||60 mg * RDA 75%|
* RDA is% of the recommended daily allowance for adults.
– 3×1 capsules daily.
– 100 capsules, 250 capsules.