Improves thyroid function.
Visitorium contains a huge amount of sulfur as well as enough iodine that the mixture of the two elements provides excellent support for the functioning of the endocrine glands.
Cress comes from the territory of present-day Iran, but has been a very popular lettuce plant since ancient times.
It has been known in China since 1500 BC.
It is a characteristic, slightly bitter-tasting, overly valuable herb, a pity that we forgot about it.
– Contains 80% unsaturated fatty acids of plant origin. It is important for cardiovascular diseases.
– High in vitamin E (1200 mg / kg) vasodilator, anticoagulant.
– Beta carotene, selenium.
– Contains chlorophyll, which cleanses and refreshes the blood.
– Vitamins (AC, E and K).
– Mineral content Ca, Fe, S (Calcium, Iron, Sulfur).
– Its iodine content is essential for the production of thyroid hormones in the body, for the functioning of the thyroid gland.
– It has a diuretic effect, so it also lowers blood pressure.
– Aphrodisiac, increases male strength and increases libido.
– Use for hemorrhagic ailments, but especially to control bleeding.
– We also know its anti-allergic effect.
Sorghum seed-shell ground, cress germ ground, vitamin C, capsule coating: gelatin.
Active ingredient in the recommended daily intake:
|Cress germ meal
||60 mg * NRV 75%
||180 mg * NRV 225%
* NRV is% of recommended daily intake for adults.
– 3 x 1 capsule / day.
– 100 pcs, 250 pcs.