Carrot Germ For
Eye And Skin Ailments.
Our ancestors may have guessed something, because the Greeks and Romans already attached great importance to its consumption. This oldest of our cultivated plants has been recommended by folk medicine for centuries for liver, eye and wine disorders.
– Vitamins (A, B complex, C, E, G and K).
– It contains the most vitamin A precursor, Beta-carotene.
– Minerals Ca, K, Na, P, Fe, Mg, Cr (Calcium, Potassium, Sodium, Phosphorus, Iron, Magnesium, Chromium).
– Plant antioxidants, flavonoids.
Insufficient digestion, poor liver function, accumulation of toxic metals in the liver can make the skin color unhealthy, gray.
With regular consumption of carrot sprouts, our skin gets an even tone, to which the vitamins of carrots also contribute.
– Binds toxic substances and bile acids, thus preventing their incorporation.
– Helps to overcome vision problems and twilight blindness.
– Supports maintaining the integrity of epithelial tissue.
– Helps digestion and cleanses the intestines.
– It stimulates the work of the adrenal glands and also the function of the pancreas.
– Supports the work of the liver.
Storage: Store in a
cool, dry place, out of reach of children.
Lyophilized, dried carrot germ ground, using 84 types of mineral and trace element concentrate, sorghum husk ground ground.
Active ingredient in the recommended daily intake:
|1 capsule||3 capsules|
|Carrot germ meal||200 mg||600 mg|
|Vitamin A acetate||260 Rg RDA 32.5%||780 µg RDA 97.5%|
* RDA is% of the recommended daily allowance for adults.
3×1 capsules daily.
Do not exceed the recommended daily amount.
A dietary supplement is not a substitute for a balanced mixed diet and a healthy lifestyle.
– 100 pcs, 250 pcs.