Primarily for people with diabetes
Brussels sprouts are considered a wonderful innovation by Danish vegetable growers.
A vegetable belonging to the cabbage family that was developed from wild cabbage.
– Vitamins (A, B and C).
– Minerals Ca, Na, K, P, Fe, S, Mn, Cr (Calcium, Sodium, Potassium, Phosphorus, Iron, Sulfur, Manganese and Chromium).
– Plant antioxidants, flavonoids.
– It has an extraordinary effect on improving the insulin-producing ability of the pancreas.
– Brussels sprouts are due to manganese, chromium, and other minerals that occupy a prominent place in the cure of diabetes.
– Large amounts of mineral salts such as Potassium and Sulfur have a beneficial effect on the function of the salivary glands.
– Improves appetite.
Sorghum kernel husk ground, brussels sprouts ground, vitamin B12 0.1% (cyanocobalamin), capsule coating: gelatin.
Active ingredient in the recommended daily intake:
|1 capsule||3 capsules|
|Brussels sprouts ground||200 mg||600 mg|
* g * RDA 12%
* g * RDA 36%
* RDA is the recommended daily intake for adults.
– 100 capsules, 250 capsules.