germ Cleanses the blood, improves circulation.
The content of hydroquinone glucoside can prevent the development and growth of cancer, it is mentioned as the most effective plant in the fight against esophageal, gastric, colon and rectal cancers, it can also play an extremely important role in the fight against lung, prostate and bladder cancers.
– It contains the largest amount of enzymes.
– Due to its glucosinolate content, it is a promising preparation for cancer treatment.
– Contains significant chlorophyll.
– Vitamins (vitamin C and B complex, vitamin U).
– Minerals Fe, Ca, P, K, Mn, Se, Zn, Mg. (Iron, Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Manganese, Selenium, Zinc, Magnesium).
– It plays a key role in the eradication of Helicobacter Pylori.
– The calcium content is the same as the calcium content of milk, so it is good for bones, teeth and lymph glands.
– It cleanses the blood, improves circulation and cell metabolism.
Storage: Store in a
cool, dry place, out of reach of children.
Lyophilized, dried broccoli germ meal, 84 types of mineral and trace element concentrate, sorghum seed shell meal.
Capsule coating: dye (titanium dioxide), gelatin.
The capsule can be pulled apart and the contents can be consumed without it.
Recommended daily dose:
3 x 1 capsule.
Do not exceed the recommended daily amount.
A dietary supplement is no substitute for a balanced mixed diet and a healthy lifestyle!
|Active ingredient in the recommended daily intake:|
|1 capsule||3 capsules|
|Vitamin E.||3 mg RDA 30%||9 mg RDA 30%|
– 100 pcs, 250 pcs