For detoxification, to improve liver function.
It is not possible to know exactly where the asparagus comes from – Europe or Asia. But this very important perennial has probably been grown and utilized on this oldest continent for thousands of years.
– Vitamins (A, C, H) and folic acid.
– Minerals Ca, P, Fe, Na, K, Sn, Si, Mo (Calcium, Phosphorus, Iron, Sodium, Potassium, Tin, Silicon, Molybdenum).
– Plant antioxidants, flavonoids.
– Contains large amounts of asparagine, which can restore the acid-base balance of the blood.
– Its most significant effect is that it cleanses the renal ducts.
– Dissolves and prevents further deposition of uric acid stone in the kidneys, thus preventing the development of chronic nephritis.
– An accompanying symptom of kidney problems is the edematous limb, for which asparagus germ can be a solution.
– It can reduce but continuous use can also eliminate rheumatic pains as well as gout.
Sorghum seed-shell ground, asparagus germ ground, vitamin C, capsule coating: gelatin.
Active ingredient in the recommended daily intake:
|Asparagus germ meal||200 mg|
|Vitamin C||60 mg * NRV 75%|
* NRV is% of recommended daily intake for adults.
– 100 capsules, 250 capsules.