Alfalfa germ capsule
Helps with arthritis and rheumatism.
According to tradition, Arabs first cultivated alfalfa about two thousand years ago and was called the father of all food.
In folk medicine, it was called a medical diet for those suffering from gout. Today, we also know that plant estrogen content is also important.
It helps maintain the acid-base balance, thus inhibiting the development of gout, reducing arthritis and rheumatic complaints.
– Natural plant hormones.
– Succinic acid.
– Vitamins (A, C, B12, D, E, K, P).
– Minerals Ca, P, Mg, Mn, Fe, K. (Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Manganese, Iron, Potassium).
No fruit or vegetable contains so many enzymes that are essential for digestion!
– The alkaline effect of alfalfa dissolves uric acid from the joints, with regular consumption, it helps with arthritis and rheumatism.
– May have a milk-stimulating effect in breast-feeding mothers.
– Due to its L-succinic acid content, it helps maintain connective tissue elasticity.
Sorghum seed-shell ground, alfalfa germ ground, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), capsule coating: gelatin.
Active ingredient in the recommended daily intake:
|1 capsule||3 capsules|
|Alfalfa germ meal||200 mg||600 mg|
|Vitamin C||60 mg * NRV 75%||180 mg * NRV 225%|
* NRV is% of recommended daily intake for adults.
Recommended daily dose:
3 x 1 capsule.
– 100 capsules, 250 capsules.