Trace Minerals 84M:
In our accelerated world, we are getting fewer and fewer naturally occurring minerals and trace elements in our diet. Many foods have a modest mineral content. Our natural resources are depleted due to overexploitation of the soil. An organism without mineral salts is unable to develop and maintain its health. Our body is unable to use and incorporate foods and vitamins without minerals and trace elements. If vitamins are considered important, minerals are of multiple importance. Our body needs dissolved, ionic marine minerals and trace elements. If we have adequate levels of alkali ions in our bodies, our bodies can neutralize toxic acids. For example, when there is no longer enough calcium or other alkaline minerals,the body gets the amount of calcium it needs from the bones to survive. By consuming TM 84M low-sodium minerals obtained from the Great Salt Lake, the body also receives vital minerals that we do not take in during the diet.
Beneficial effects of Trace Minerals 84M:
– Provides the most important ions for the human body: sodium, potassium, magnesium, chloride, sulfate and phosphate.
– Helps concentration. Improving endurance and overall vitality.
– Minerals are a great help in any cleansing treatment.
– Supplementary use of minerals can lead to better mental well-being.
– The effect of all herbs or combinations of herbs is enhanced by the addition of minerals.
– Improving the effect of vitamins, as they are not properly utilized without minerals.
– Provides excellent help even in case of joint problems.
– Minerals are important factors in bone and tooth density and hardness. They play a role in preventing tooth decay.
– In case of allergies, consumers report a positive result.
– It can improve the quality and beauty of hair, skin and nails.
– To reduce menstrual and premenstrual problems, combined with herbs traditionally used for female complaints.
– Also suitable for the prevention of migraine headaches.
– When placed in or after bath water, a few drops (2-4) of minerals are massaged into the moist skin to soften and refresh the skin. Table salt is an excellent natural substitute. Sodium in balance with other minerals is not as harmful to high blood pressure as common table salt. It gives a more balanced salty taste, much better and tastier compared to common table salt.
Ingredients, active ingredients:
Chloride, magnesium, sulphate, sodium, lithium, boron, potassium, barium, calcium, carbon, cerium, europium, fluorine, gallium, gold, indium, iodine, iron, lanthanum, luthenium, manganese, nitrogen, palladium, phosphorus, platinum, scandium, selenium, silicon, sulfur, titanium, vanadium, zinc, silver, and minerals and trace elements in seawater in varying amounts.
1-3 X 20-30 drops daily for drinks, water, juices, tea, coffee, etc. mixed.
For making dishes (soups, dressings, etc.).
Do not get in eyes!
– 50 ml, 100 ml, 300 ml, 500 ml.