Stevia Wonder Liquid Sweetener
The Miracle of the Rainforest!
Native to Paraguay, where Indians have used it for hundreds of years for sweetening tea, appetite suppressants, skin diseases (dermatitis, eczema, seborrhoea), even in the case of cutting wounds, because it acts quickly without any particular sign of scalding.
It is mostly grown in South America and Asia, and in Japan (unlike Europe) dietary soft drinks are no longer made with aspartame but with Stevia. It is currently an even less known plant in Hungary. We could already meet this lovely little plant in newspapers, which we had previously planted in the garden at most as an ornament. Today, however, we know that its use does not stop at garden decoration, as it can be a solution to numerous problems, either when consumed as tea or in the form of capsules.
Stevia extract can be up to 300 times sweeter than refined sugar, not to mention its many medicinal effects that make it worth consuming.
Because it contains neither calories nor carbohydrates, it can be consumed by people with diabetes, weight loss and candidiasis with a calm heart, and they don’t even have to fear side effects compared to traditional sweeteners.
According to some Danish and Brazilian studies, it also promises to regulate insulin levels against type 2 diabetes. Other studies report antihypertensive, pancreatic-promoting effects, and the content of certain minerals is not incidental (zinc, rutin, magnesium, iron, etc.).
Stevia inhibits the growth of many harmful bacteria as well as several viruses, so it can be used effectively against colds, flu and mouth infections. Due to its skin regenerating effect, it is used by many for cosmetic purposes.
– Improves digestion.
– It lowers high blood pressure.
– Anti-inflammatory effect.
– It reduces stomach acid.
– Prevents tooth decay due to its antibacterial effect
– No calories.
– It does not contain carbohydrates, so anyone can consume it.
– It has no side effects.
– Even a much smaller amount achieves a greater sweetening effect.
– Due to its skin regenerating effect, it is used by many for cosmetic purposes.
– Used in various parts of the world to sweeten food and beverages.
– It is also suitable for cooking because its active ingredient does not decompose on heating.
– Its consumption does not cause tooth decay and no side effects have been reported during decades of use.
Stevia fluid (stevioside 95%, E960).
4 mg / kg body weight / day. 1 ml = 34 drops.
– 20 ml, 50 ml.