Renewed Slim Flavin7 + added 80 mg of Garcinia Cambogia!
One of the Flavonoids of Licorice is Glabridine.
Latest news. Edina got rid of 9 pounds 2011-01-16 source: Blikk
Edina Gombos in Mokka! 2010 05. 17.
Licorice in the Facts show!
Licorice in the M1 show!
What is Glabridine good for?
Researcher László Szabó’s lecture on licorice extract!
Licorice active ingredients:
– The root contains glycyrrhizin, flavonoids, coumarins, sterols and sugar.
– Glabridine, the largest polyphenolic flavonoid in licorice.
Dr. József Jekő talks about his licorice in Asia, and Ákos Lippóczy talks about the effects of hemp seeds.
By strengthening the breakdown processes of fat metabolism, the
so-called to burn visceral fats. Visceral fats are found in the internal organs and in our body
they represent the fastest energy stored in fat. However,
their excessive accumulation is the cause of most lifestyle and nutrition-related diseases. By
reducing the visceral fat, the fats in the subcutaneous fat stores are also mobilized, i.e. the
weight loss of the abdominal fat pads occurs. Prolonged consumption of glabridin is accompanied by a favorable development of the body mass index
and the improvement of physiological parameters, all of which is a fact supported by research!
Scientific degree: PhD. (1996), Chemical sciences.
Specialization: Mass spectroscopy, chromatography.
Scientific class: VII. Department of Chemical Sciences.
Scientific Committee: Analytical Chemistry Committee.
Mass spectrometric analysis of NO stable free radicals, Mass spectrometric analysis of
N and O heterocyclic compounds,
Chiral HPLC separation of enantiomers.
Weight loss of Anita Ábel, Edina Gombos, Mariann Peller, Zita Pataki, László Jáksó .:
Edina Gombos reports on her experience in broadcasting TV2 2Testőr .:
László Szabó: People no longer have self-control over nutrition .:
Anita Ábel talks about TV2’s active weight loss:
Mariann Peller talks about her weight loss in Kiskegyed. “I feel an appetite suppressant effect”
Weight loss of László Jáksó. László Jáksó and Anita Ábel would like to lose weight in the same way:
Zita Pataki in a step advantage over genetic predisposition:
Flavin7 Bioflavonoid complex (red grape seed-husk drying, sorghum seed-husk drying, blackberry seed husk drying, black cherry husk drying, blackcurrant seed husk drying, redcurrant seed husk drying, plum husk drying, plum husk) cambogia, licorice extract (glabridin 40%), capsule coating: gelatin.
The capsule can be pulled apart and the contents can be consumed without it.
Active ingredient in the recommended daily intake:
|3 capsules||6 capsules|
|Garcinia cambogia||240 mg||480 mg|
|Glabridine (licorice extract)||9 mg||18 mg|
|Total polyphenols||41.25 mg||82.5 mg|
– 3×1 capsules / day.
– 100 pcs.
What lies beneath the surface?
Obesity, as well as being overweight, has been proven to be one of the most significant health problems of the present and the future.
According to the WHO, overweight and obesity are the second most important preventable risk factors after smoking.
In developed countries, the proportion of overweight and obese people doubles every five years.
More than 70 million people in Europe and the United States are currently obese, with an additional 163 million overweight.
Overweight and obesity directly affect 60% of the Hungarian population, but its economic and social consequences affect society as a whole.
Causes of obesity
- Genetic factors
- Psychic factors
- Environmental factors
Abnormal fat deposition
Based on the distribution of excess adipose tissue, two basic types are now distinguished:
– Apple-type obesity is localized on the abdomen, chest, neck and face. The center of the abnormal fat deposition is the umbilical region. The limbs are less affected in the buttocks and thighs.
– The center of pear-type obesity is the lower abdomen between the navel and the pubic bone. Fat deposits are most significant on the lower abdomen, buttocks and thighs. Involvement of the upper body, arms and face is less common.
The apple type is usually called masculine or android, the pear type is also called feminine or ginoid type.
In terms of morbidity and mortality, the android type is significantly more significant.
The unit of obesity (BMI)
– The so-called body mass index is an acceptable parameter widely used in practice.
– Obtained by dividing the weight of the body weight in kg by the square of the height in meters (Body mass index = kg / m2).
– The ideal BMI is under 25 for men and under 24 for women.
Body mass index (BMI, Quetlet index: kg / m2) for
adults ! :
Thin: Under 18.5
Obese: Over 30
Diseases associated with obesity
-Koszorúér diseases as angina pectoris, myocardial infarction, cardiomyopathy
-Agyér catastrophe (stroke): cerebral hemorrhage, cerebral thrombosis, cerebral embolism
-Érelzáródások: extremities, leg ulcer, thrombosis, embolism, intestinal infarction, renal artery obstruction, etc. .
-Diabetes (type II) with all its consequences
-Cancer: In women, mainly uterine cancer, gallbladder, ovarian, breast cancer and colon cancer, in men, prostate and rectal cancer show a strong statistical association with obesity.
-Sleep apnea (sleep apnea) is a serious condition that is closely linked to the degree of obesity. It can even lead to heart failure, heart attack, stroke.
-Ink Cartilage diseases of the joints (osteoarthritis)
-Bile bladder diseases: Gallstone disease, gallbladder inflammation, gallbladder
cancer -Depression, suicidal tendency
-Reduced healing tendency and ability to survive in almost all diseases and injuries.
Risk of obesity in sight :
Patients with high blood pressure or high cholesterol have a higher risk of blockage of veins in the retina of the eye, the researchers say.
Dangers of internal fats to the liver :
Internal fat – that is, visceral fat – enters the liver through blood vessels. Thus, it mainly endangers this organ.
High levels of visceral fat and related fatty acids cause fatty liver and hepatic hyperlipidemia and, consequently, insulin resistance.
Risk of heart and fat deposits :
– The frequency of calcified coronary plaques is related to the volume of pericardial fat.
– Calcified coronary plaques may have more to do with local fat deposition than with the total amount of fat in the body.
– – Inflammatory substances released from pericardial fat may cause inflammation and calcification of the coronary arteries.
Abdominal obesity and mental decline :
– Obese people with symptoms of abdominal obesity were almost four times more likely to be victims of cognitive impairment.
– Unfavorable mental deterioration was also observed in those whose body weight or body mass index (BMI) was not significantly high and only fat deposits appeared in the abdominal cavity.
– Abdominal fat accumulation also indicates cardiovascular risk and the risk of cerebrovascular accidents.
The main types of lipoproteins are :
– Cholesterol is a form of fat in the blood that is made up of several ingredients called consists of a cholesterol fraction.
– LDL – abnormal cholesterol + protein, plays the biggest role in the development of atherosclerosis.
– VLDL – cholesterol + protein, plays a role in the body’s internal transport mechanism.
– IDL – cholesterol + protein, plays a role in the development of atherosclerosis.
– HDL cholesterol + protein, protective effect.
– The ratio of LDL and HDL cholesterol types is an important indicator, a compass for atherosclerosis.
LPL = lipoprotein lipase
VLDL = very low density lipoprotein
IDL = medium density lipoprotein
LDL = low density lipoprotein
HDL = high density lipoprotein
The so-called normal lipid values :
Total cholesterol: <5.2 mmol / l
LDL: <3.4 mmol / l
HDL:> 1.0 mmol / l
Tg: <1.7 mmol / l
Typical LDL cholesterol values:
Visceral fat :
– The fat that builds up between the internal organs is called visceral fat.
In the visceral fat, the so-called lipoprotein lipase enzyme that results in fat breakdown.
– Fat from breakdown enters the liver through the blood vessels, causing it to become fatty, increasing obesity.
– As a further consequence, water builds up, increases the risk of diabetes, high blood pressure, and cardiovascular disease, which endangers our lives.
Visceral fat usually makes up 10-20% of total body fat.
Visceral obesity is usually determined by the following indicators:
In the body cross section between the L4 and L5 vertebrae, the fat area is 100cm2 or more.
The ratio of visceral fat to subcutaneous fat is 0.4 or more.
The WHR (waist-hip ratio) is above 0.9 for men and 0.85 for women.
The circumference of the waist is over 90 cm for men and over 80 cm for women.
The chances of visceral obesity increase in men in their 30s and in women after menopause.
Visceral fat burns faster than subcutaneous fat when broken down in minutes, so it can be easily lost with exercise and proper eating. Meanwhile, it reduces the amount of fat in the whole body.
Visceral fats are the most harmful because they produce inflammatory substances.
Because visceral fats emit inflammatory substances: psoriasis, arthritis, intestinal inflammation, atherosclerosis, diabetes are more common.
The invisible inner enemy…
– Recent research shows that the body of a particularly lean person can also contain a lot of fat.
– Invisible to the naked eye, as it is located inside the organs.
“Leaner people are exposed to the same diseases as their overweight counterparts!”
What are Flavonoids? What is Flavonoid?
It refers to a group of compounds whose members have a similar chemical backbone and are found mainly in the peel, seeds or, for example, the stalk of grapes. By consuming them regularly, they can reduce the destructive effects of oxidative free radicals released into the body by environmental influences, as well as protecting the cells and ensuring their smooth functioning. It is therefore of paramount importance for prevention.