Due to its
higher active ingredient content, Relaxetin Forte helps to solve many problems. The hops, sorghum, and Flavin7 ingredients in it have a great physiological effect on their own, and together they complement and amplify each other’s effects.
– Humulone and lupulone
Hops have been proven to have a good calming, relaxing and regenerating effect, but it is also used against anorexia and stomach complaints, as well as for diarrhea of nervous origin. Hops have been used in folk medicine to treat indigestion and externally as a compress for ulcers. Choline in sorghum is involved in a number of important biological processes.
It preserves the integrity of the cell membrane and participates in basic physiological functions such as cellular information transfer, energy supply, and intracellular communication.
It is very rich in phytoestrogens and plant hormones, thus helping to relieve the unpleasant symptoms of menopause.
It also plays a role in reducing the risk of many hormonal diseases.
– Soothing, stress relieving and anxiety relieving. Against depression, anorexia and insomnia.
– Flavonoid content strengthens the body’s resistance and provides protection against cell-damaging substances.
– Prevents the deposition of fats in the liver and gallbladder, protects the liver.
– Increases the use of fats in the body, thus helping to burn fat in addition to diet.
– It increases the use of cholesterol and emulsifies it, making it difficult to deposit on the walls of blood vessels.
– Helps learning and concentration, improves memory.
– Helps with certain cognitive functions. It is effective in mild types of Alzheimer’s disease and its prevention.
Flavin 7 bioflavonoid complex (red grape seed-husk drying, sorghum seed-husk drying, blackberry seed husk drying, black cherry husk drying, blackcurrant seed husk drying, redcurrant seed husk drying, plum husk drying, plum husk hop cone (Humulus lupulus L.) extract, capsule coating: dye (titanium dioxide), gelatin.
The capsule can be pulled apart and the contents can be consumed without it.
– 1 capsule / day.
Do not exceed the recommended daily amount.
A dietary supplement is no substitute for a balanced mixed diet and a healthy lifestyle!
Nutrients in the recommended daily intake:
|Extract of hop cones||100 mg|
– 60 capsules.