Anthocyanidin-enriched mineral complex!
Trace Minerals 84M:
In our accelerated world, we are getting fewer and fewer naturally occurring minerals and trace elements in our diet. Many foods have a modest mineral content. Our natural resources are depleted due to overexploitation of the soil. An organism without mineral salts is unable to develop and maintain its health. Our body is unable to use and incorporate foods and vitamins without minerals and trace elements. If vitamins are considered important, minerals are of multiple importance. Our body needs dissolved, ionic marine minerals and trace elements. If we have adequate levels of alkali ions in our bodies, our bodies can neutralize toxic acids. For example, when there is no longer enough calcium or other alkaline minerals,the body gets the amount of calcium it needs from the bones to survive. By consuming TM 84M low-sodium minerals obtained from the Great Salt Lake, the body also receives vital minerals that we do not take in during the diet.
Beneficial effects of Trace Minerals 84M:
– Provides the most important ions for the human body: sodium, potassium, magnesium, chloride, sulfate and phosphate.
– Helps concentration. Improving endurance and overall vitality.
– Minerals are a great help in any cleansing treatment.
– Supplementary use of minerals can lead to better mental well-being.
– The effect of all herbs or combinations of herbs is enhanced by the addition of minerals.
– Improving the effect of vitamins, as they are not properly utilized without minerals.
– Provides excellent help even in case of joint problems.
– Minerals are important factors in bone and tooth density and hardness. They play a role in preventing tooth decay.
– In case of allergies, consumers report a positive result.
– It can improve the quality and beauty of hair, skin and nails.
– To reduce menstrual and premenstrual problems, combined with herbs traditionally used for female complaints.
– Also suitable for the prevention of migraine headaches.
– When placed in or after bath water, a few drops (2-4) of minerals are massaged into moist skin to soften and refresh the skin. Table salt is an excellent natural substitute. Sodium in balance with other minerals is not as harmful to high blood pressure as common table salt. It gives a more balanced salty taste, much better and tastier compared to common table salt.
Red Minerals drops:
1. In recent years, several studies have found that valuable ingredients found in red fruits, such as the antioxidant anthocyanidins, have a number of properties that can have a positive effect on our health. In experiments with mice, wild blueberry polyphenol compounds reduced chronic inflammation in animals, thus improving their cognitive abilities and reducing the amount of compounds in their brains that are responsible for the development of inflammation.
2. Another study showed that wild blueberries with a high content of anthocyanidins have the potential to inhibit the so-called triple negative breast cancer (TNBC), a highly aggressive and difficult-to-treat type of breast cancer (The Journal of Nutrition, August 31, 2011; doi: 10.3945 / jn.111.140178.
Source: http: //www.ncbi.nlm.nih .gov / pubmed / 21880954
3. According to USDA researchers, regular consumption of wild blueberries can be more effective against oxidative stress in our bodies, which may be responsible for aging and the development of certain chronic diseases
Source: http: //www.ncbi. nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23750655
Ingredients, active ingredients:
Great Salt Lake Water (of which: chloride, magnesium, sulfate, sodium, lithium, boron, potassium, barium, calcium, filtered purified water, anthocyanidin (enocyanin) and 67 natural trace elements in varying amounts.
1-3 X 20-30 drops daily for drinks, water, juices, tea, coffee, etc. mixed.
For making dishes (soups, dressings, etc.).
Do not get in eyes!
– 50 ml, 100 ml.