Omega-3 fish oil and Oregano oil in a 4: 1 ratio!
Tar (Oregano, Origanum vulgare):
It has been recognized as an herb and spice since ancient times.
There’s a place on the medicine shelf!
“The essential oil found in targrass is the strongest plant-based antiseptic ever known, 26 times more active than (synthetic) phenol.” (WH Martindale).
The natural phenol known as carvacrol. Synthetic phenols, such as carbolic acid, are used to sterilize surgical instruments in hospitals, but carvacrol in targrass knows even more: a powerful antiseptic!
Oregano, also known as tarragon, has been used as a herb in traditional Chinese medicine and folk medicine and is still used today to treat fever, vomiting, diarrhea, jaundice and a wide variety of skin diseases and wounds. In addition, it is one of our most popular herbs, as it gives our food an inimitable taste.
In Europe, it has been used mainly as a digestive stimulant, as a expectorant for coughs, colds, flu and chest pains, and to relieve arthritis and stimulate menstruation.
The beneficial effect on digestion is ensured by the fact that tar grass soothes the smooth muscles of the digestive system, and therefore has antispasmodic properties.
It may also be suitable for the elimination of certain parasites of the digestive system.
The most active natural active ingredient in tarragon is carvacrol, which can help break down mucous secretions.
It can relieve the unpleasant symptoms of sinusitis and pneumonia, it can eliminate warts. In addition to tar oil, Oreganol also contains hemp seed oil, which is known to be rich in mono- and polyunsaturated fatty acids. Replacing saturated fatty acids with unsaturated fatty acids (monounsaturated fatty acids and polyunsaturated fatty acids) in the diet can help maintain normal blood cholesterol levels.
– Nerve-strengthening, anti-headache, sedative, analgesic.
“It has been known as an antitussive since ancient times.”
– Food has been used to protect food from microbial infections with tar grass oil.
– Tar oil is a powerful antioxidant.
Its main active ingredients:
Extremely strong natural antiseptics!
– Carvacrol (a natural carbolic acid) that inhibits the growth of bacteria, fungi and viruses.
– Thymol (a natural monoterpene carbolic acid), which has a disinfectant effect, mainly inhibiting the growth of fungi.
Molds and Staphylococcus bacteria were treated with essential oils and antibiotics, respectively.
The test results were dramatic. In all cases, essential oils have been shown to be much more effective in killing pathogenic microorganisms than antibiotics. This aromatic essence (tar grass) is almost always in the leading position. Among the most active oils, tar is the most excellent of the best.
Internal administration of Oreganol:
– Colds and flu.
Strengthens the immune system.
It helps to reduce the symptoms of different types of colds and flu, reduces blood flow (swelling) (mucous membranes), muscle aches, fever and headaches.
– Sore throat, bronchitis, pneumonia.
Reducing inflammation and pain can help fight both bacterial, viral and fungal infections.
It has antitussive properties.
– Gum infections and toothache.
– Digestive problems.
Topical application of Oreganol:
– Foot and nail fungus.
– Joint pain and inflammation.
– Hair dandruff and itchy skin, acne.
– Insect bites, abrasions.
– Ear infections.
You can trust the quality of tar grass oil!
– High carvacrol content: 75%.
– Proven clean: made from natural ingredients and free of additives and chemicals.
– Origin: Oreganol is made from the best pitch.
– Organic based: Hemp seed oil used in Oreganol is rich in unsaturated fatty acids.
– Strong: Oreganol contains strong 1: 4 tar grass oil in addition to hemp seed oil.
Grouping of fats:
When composing a healthy diet, not only the total amount of fat is important, but also the quality and ratio of the various fatty acids.
Fatty acids can be divided into 3 main groups based on whether they contain double bonds in their chemical structure.
In this sense, we can talk about:
– Saturated fatty acids.
– About monounsaturated fatty acids.
– About polyunsaturated fatty acids.
– Trans fats are produced in nature only during the digestion of ruminants, during the partial hydrogenation, refining and hardening of vegetable oils, and during frying, when the oil is overheated.
It is recommended to reduce their consumption !!!
– WHO – a maximum of 1% of daily energy intake may come from trans fats International dietary recommendations recommend a higher level, a maximum of 2% of energy intake is recommended.
Harmful trans fatty acids:
– Eastern European fast food is too fatty:
Eastern Europe – Hungary, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Poland – performed particularly poorly in the survey, KFC fried chicken wings and fries purchased here are 29-34% of the total fat content contained trans fatty acid, which is at least as bad a ratio as if we had bought the same menu in the United States. The exact value measured in Hungary was 32%.
Recommended Daily Intake of
Fat : – The daily intake of calories should be 30-40% fat.
– For example, if our daily requirement is 2000 calories (average daily energy requirement of an average adult), then the recommended fat intake is between 78-91 g.
– In general: 1 g of fat per kilogram of body weight per day, but not more than 80 g.
Adverse effects of
trans fats : – A daily intake of 5 g of trans fatty acid instead of 1 g —> 23% more likely to cause cardiovascular problems.
– Trans fatty acids increase the risk of cardiovascular disease, atherosclerosis, also promote the development of certain inflammations, insulin resistance, abdominal obesity, arrhythmias, diabetes and certain cancers, thus reducing the health risk of trans fatty acid consumption. and controlling the amount of trans fatty acids in foods is a preventive task.
Omega 3 fatty acids:
– The ideal ratio of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids in our diet would be 1: 3, but unfortunately the ratio is 1:15 and even 1:30 instead.
– The biological and genetic development of the body cannot follow the nutrition embodied by modern foods.
– Recommended daily intake: 2,000 mg Omega-3, 6,000 mg Omega-6.
What is the reason for the poor Omega-3: Omega-6 ratio?
– Vegetable and animal fats, butter, margarine, pork, duck, goose fat Sunflower, olive, corn, rapeseed oil.
Why is an Omega-3: Omega-6 ratio of 1: 3 or better important to us?
– The predominance of omega-6 reduces the permeability of the cell membrane.
– Dietary omega-6 linoleic acid (LA) is converted in the body to omega-6 arachidonic acid (AA), which is stored in our cell membranes. Bioactive ingredients made from omega-6 arachidonic acid (AA) are responsible for both the initiation of acute inflammation and the continuation of chronic inflammation in the body, which can cause many lifestyle-related health problems.
– Does omega-6 strengthen while? omega-3 inhibits inflammatory processes.
– Omega-3 fatty acids reduce inflammatory processes within our cells through several signaling processes.
– Inflammation is part of the body’s immediate response to infection or injury, but uncontrolled inflammation damages tissues. In fact, uncontrolled inflammation plays an important role in the pathology of diseases such as asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, and atherosclerosis. The ability of omega-3 fatty acids to affect arachidonic acid metabolism is at the heart of their proposed anti-inflammatory effect.
In various diseases, the risk increases drastically if the following proportions are exceeded:
– Rheumatoid arthritis Ω3 / Ω6 1/3.
– Asthma Ω3 / Ω6 1/5.
– Cardiovascular diseases Ω3 / Ω6 1/4.
– Colon cancer Ω3 / Ω6 1/3.
Correct 1: 3 ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6:
– Restores inflammatory processes.
– Improves the normal functioning of cells.
– Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease.
Omega-3 fish oil, AquaCelle GP1 (coconut oil, olive oil, citrus oil, polyglycerol polyricinolate, mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, lecithin, vitamin E), oregano (tarragon) oil.
Nutrients in the recommended daily intake:
|Energy content||0 g|
|Saturated fatty acids||3.84 g|
|Monounsaturated fatty acid||3.84 g|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acids||7.04 g|
Adults: Apply 10-20 drops several times a day to the affected area.
– Orally, orally:
Adults : For the treatment of infections 5 drops, 3-5 times a day. As a precaution, 1-3 drops are recommended per day.
Drop Oreganol into your mouth, then drink liquid or mix it in juice or milk.
– 20 ml.