Tar (Oregano, Origanum vulgare):
It has been recognized as an herb and spice since ancient times.
There’s a place on the medicine shelf!
“The essential oil found in targrass is the strongest plant-based antiseptic ever known, 26 times more active than (synthetic) phenol.” (WH Martindale).
The natural phenol known as carvacrol. Synthetic phenols, such as carbolic acid, are used to sterilize surgical instruments in hospitals, but carvacrol in targrass knows even more: a powerful antiseptic!
Oregano, also known as tarragon, has been used as a herb in traditional Chinese medicine and folk medicine and is still used today to treat fever, vomiting, diarrhea, jaundice and a wide variety of skin diseases and wounds. In addition, it is one of our most popular herbs, as it gives our food an inimitable taste.
In Europe, it has been used mainly as a digestive stimulant, as a expectorant for coughs, colds, flu and chest pains, and to relieve arthritis and stimulate menstruation.
The beneficial effect on digestion is ensured by the fact that tar grass soothes the smooth muscles of the digestive system, and therefore has antispasmodic properties.
It may also be suitable for the elimination of certain parasites of the digestive system.
The most active natural active ingredient in tarragon is carvacrol, which can help break down mucous secretions.
It can relieve the unpleasant symptoms of sinusitis and pneumonia, it can eliminate warts. In addition to tar oil, Oreganol also contains hemp seed oil, which is known to be rich in mono- and polyunsaturated fatty acids. Replacing saturated fatty acids with unsaturated fatty acids (monounsaturated fatty acids and polyunsaturated fatty acids) in the diet can help maintain normal blood cholesterol levels.
– Nerve-strengthening, anti-headache, sedative, analgesic.
“It has been known as an antitussive since ancient times.”
– Food has been used to protect food from microbial infections with tar grass oil.
– Tar oil is a powerful antioxidant.
Its main active ingredients:
Extremely strong natural antiseptics!
– Carvacrol (a natural carbolic acid) that inhibits the growth of bacteria, fungi and viruses.
– Thymol (a natural monoterpene carbolic acid), which has a disinfectant effect, mainly inhibiting the growth of fungi.
Molds and Staphylococcus bacteria were treated with essential oils and antibiotics, respectively.
The test results were dramatic. In all cases, essential oils have been shown to be much more effective in killing pathogenic microorganisms than antibiotics. This aromatic essence (tar grass) is almost always in the leading position. Among the most active oils, tar is the most excellent of the best.
Internal administration of Oreganol:
– Colds and flu.
Strengthens the immune system.
It helps to reduce the symptoms of different types of colds and flu, reduces blood flow (swelling) (mucous membranes), muscle aches, fever and headaches.
– Sore throat, bronchitis, pneumonia.
Reducing inflammation and pain can help fight both bacterial, viral and fungal infections.
It has antitussive properties.
– Gum infections and toothache.
– Digestive problems.
Topical application of Oreganol:
– Foot and nail fungus.
– Joint pain and inflammation.
– Hair dandruff and itchy skin, acne.
– Insect bites, abrasions.
– Ear infections.
Bízhat a szurokfűolaj minőségében!
– Magas karvakrol tartalmú: 75%.
– Bizonyítottan tiszta: természetes alapanyagból, és mentes az adalékanyagoktól és a vegyszerektől.
– Származása: az Oreganol a legjobb szurokfűből készült.
– Organikus alapú: Az Oreganolban használt kendermag olaj gazdag telítetlen zsírsavakban.
– Erős: az Oreganol erős, 1:4 arányszámú szurokfűolajat tartalmaz a kendermag olaj mellett.
Adults: Apply 10-20 drops several times a day to the affected area.
– Orally, orally:
Adults : For the treatment of infections 5 drops, 3-5 times a day. As a precaution, 1-3 drops are recommended per day.
Drop Oreganol into your mouth, then drink liquid or mix it in juice or milk.
Hemp seed oil, oregano (tar oil).
Nutrients in the recommended daily intake:
|Hemp seed oil||8 ml|
|Oregano (tar oil)||2 ml|
– 10 ml, 20 ml.