Omega-3 Top List Flax Seed Oil (100ml)
Omega-3 Top List Chia Seed Oil (100ml)
Omega-3 Top List Hemp Seed Oil (100ml)
Omega-3 Top List Walnut Seed Oil (100ml)
Omega-3 Top List Rapeseed oil (100ml)
Omega 3 fatty acids:
– The ideal ratio of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids in our diet would be 1: 3, but unfortunately the ratio is 1:15 and even 1:30 instead.
– The biological and genetic development of the body cannot follow the nutrition embodied by modern foods.
– Recommended daily intake: 2,000 mg Omega-3, 6,000 mg Omega-6.
What is the reason for the poor Omega-3: Omega-6 ratio?
– Vegetable and animal fats, butter, margarine, pork, duck, goose fat Sunflower, olive, corn, rapeseed oil.
Why is an Omega-3: Omega-6 ratio of 1: 3 or better important to us?
– The predominance of omega-6 reduces the permeability of the cell membrane.
– Dietary omega-6 linoleic acid (LA) is converted in the body to omega-6 arachidonic acid (AA), which is stored in our cell membranes. Bioactive ingredients made from omega-6 arachidonic acid (AA) are responsible for both the initiation of acute inflammation and the continuation of chronic inflammation in the body, which can cause many lifestyle-related health problems.
– Omega-6 strengthens, while omega-3 inhibits inflammatory processes.
– Omega-3 fatty acids reduce inflammatory processes within our cells through several signaling processes.
– Inflammation is part of the body’s immediate response to infection or injury, but uncontrolled inflammation damages tissues. In fact, uncontrolled inflammation plays an important role in the pathology of diseases such as asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, and atherosclerosis. The ability of omega-3 fatty acids to affect arachidonic acid metabolism is at the heart of their proposed anti-inflammatory effect.
In various diseases, the risk increases drastically if the following proportions are exceeded:
– Rheumatoid arthritis Ω3 / Ω6 1/3.
– Asthma Ω3 / Ω6 1/5.
– Cardiovascular diseases Ω3 / Ω6 1/4.
– Colon cancer Ω3 / Ω6 1/3.
Correct 1: 3 ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6:
– Restores inflammatory processes.
– Improves the normal functioning of cells.
– Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease.