0
0,00
Mini Cart
  • Empty cart

    No products in the cart.

Omega 3-6-9 hemp seed oil (500ml)

Description

Positive effects of Hemp Seed in oil.

Hemp Seed – The thousand-faced plant.

“Double-sided” fats:
While one type of fat is specifically obese and causes metabolic disorders, atherosclerosis, myocardial infarction, organ steatosis, liver and bile dysfunction, rheumatism, joint disease, and even can prevent the formation of other types of cancer, and can help cure pre-existing conditions.
Of the more than 3 million edible plants on Earth, no other has a nutritional value comparable to that of hemp seeds. Hemp seeds contain all the proteins, essential fatty acids, and dietary fiber needed to survive a critical situation (such as intense dieting) for long weeks.
Hemp seed is an ideal source of all essential fatty acids such as e.g. omega-3 fatty acids, also known as alpha-linolenic acid, and omega-6 fatty acids, i.e. linolenic acid.
Hemp seeds also contain significant amounts of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), which has a serious therapeutic effect.

Amino acids are of paramount importance to wildlife as they are the building blocks of brain molecules.
There are 25 types of amino acids in the human body, 20 of which are protein builders. The amino acids needed by the body to build and regenerate its proteins and nitrogenous components are provided by dietary proteins. The proteins in hemp seeds contain all 8 essential amino acids that are essential for life and easy to digest.

Positive effects of hemp seed:
– Reduces cholesterol and triglyceride levels, helps prevent cardiovascular problems, lowers blood pressure.
– In case of obesity, it helps to restore the ideal body weight, empties the body of excess fat.
– Strengthens the immune system.
– Stimulating brain function (protein replacement in the brain).

Ideal Omega-3: Omega-6 ratio in Hemp Seed Oil:
OMEGA-3 video:

 

– The only seed oil that has almost no saturated fatty acids, but consists of almost 90% unsaturated fatty acids. In its unique composition, it contains 15-20% Omega-3 fatty acids and 50-60% Omega-6 fatty acids. This 1: 3 ratio is extremely beneficial for the human body. Hemp seed oil also contains an average of 13% Omega-9 fatty acids. (olive, canola, corn oil and nuts).
– Only 5% of people have an adequate ratio of omega-3 to omega-6! For the remaining 95%, the ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 is inadequate! Needs repair!
– It is ideal to consume hemp seed oil to maintain the right ratio!

Hemp seed oil is easy to use:
– Since hemp seed oil is very tasty, you can also consume it by sprinkling your food with a tablespoon of oil during your daily meals.
– Great for cooked or steamed vegetables, salads, you can even replace it with butter, or simply sip.

Ingredients:
Cold pressed hemp seed oil.

Packaging:
– 500 ml.