One of the major pathogens of our time.
Maybe we don’t take it as seriously as we should. We talk a lot about it, and while it often doesn’t even require special practices, we do little to resolve it. Most people only come to their senses when their tormented body with dozens of symptoms indicates that something really needs to change now.
Usually, a strong stress effect occurs in our body when we cannot cope with the tasks, burdens, changes that await us, or we cannot adapt to them at the right pace. Of course, the degree of stress is also related to the triggering or sustaining event, but it depends much more on our attitude, our perception of the situation, and how we react to it or how we experience it.
– Anxiety, restlessness, fears, panic, discomfort, depression.
– Depression, fatigue, crying, irritability, impatience.
– Forgetfulness, scattering, ability to concentrate and memory impairment, dizziness.
– Feeling of throat in the throat, swallowing, sweating, hot flushes, sweating, ringing in the ears, pallor, redness, chills, fever, itching.
– Sleep disturbances, insomnia, nightmares, heavy snoring, gnashing of teeth.
– Muscle pain, muscle cramps, muscle stiffness, muscle twitching (tick), tremor.
– Chest pressure and tightness, difficulty breathing, sighing, choking.
– Messy or violent heartbeat, dizziness, throbbing of blood vessels, puncture of the chest (may radiate to the arm).
– Difficulty swallowing, abdominal cramps, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, loss of appetite, compulsion to eat.
– Frequent urination, decreased potency and libido, menstrual disorders, erectile dysfunction.
What is RELAXATION?
Relaxation is the most effective, natural antidote to stress, and stress is the main enemy of our health. Measurements show that 20 minutes of relaxation leads to about as much stress from our body as 3-4 hours of sleep!
In addition to sleep and wakefulness, there is a third important physiological state, the relaxed state, in other words, relaxed state. Studies show that in this case there are only positive changes in our body.
– The oxygen supply of the organs, including the brain, is significantly improved, and to a greater extent than even during deep sleep,
– the metabolism is slowed down by 18-20%,
– the lactic acid content of our blood decreases , – our blood
vessels dilate, thus our organs improve blood supply,
– lower blood cholesterol levels or the ratio of useful and harmful cholesterol kind preferably changed
– increased blood endorfinszintje, which leads to higher fájdalomküszöbbel and pleasant-being,
– the brain produces more alfaagyhullámot, moreover, synchronized alpha waves, which is a helper cell regeneration studies .
Relaxation methods are aimed at eliminating the physical and mental symptoms of anxiety.
relieving plants: Several types of plants can be used regularly to relieve tension, improve mood and remedy the unpleasant effects of stress. Many of these can be consumed as tea, mixed with massage oils, bath water or essential oils in aroma candles. Some are much more effective when used in the form of tablets, drops or capsules because they have a higher active ingredient.
– Great stress reliever, soothing and sleep aid.
– Very good relaxing, vegetative nervous system balancer, soothes the stomach and heart.
St. John’s wort:
– One of the best mood enhancers, antidepressants, especially suitable for the treatment of discomfort and depression caused by lack of light in the autumn-winter months.
– Known as one of the best stress-relieving herbs, improves mental functions, stimulates sexual desire.
– It has a strong sedative effect, in higher doses it also has a sedative effect, it reduces nervous heart complaints and indigestion.
– We will be calmer, calmer, more balanced, even in very good insomnia.
– Mild stress reliever, lowers blood pressure and respiratory complaints.
– It is mainly used for antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory treatment, but it also effectively supports the immune system.
Meaning of OM:
“Om” is made up of three tones, these are “A”, “U”, and “M”. Although it consists of three syllables, it still contains everything.
OM is the basic vibration of the universe, the universal mantra. It represents perfection, the divine reality itself.
It is very popular among meditators, as its repetition calms the mind, fills the body with energy, helps to break out of the world of the senses, strengthens the deepening.
As a universal symbol, it also exists in visual form – the emblem of Hinduism. Like the cross symbol, it protects the wearer from negative influences, helps maintain the harmony of the soul, is a protective magic symbol.
Flavin 7 bioflavonoid complex (red grape seed-husk drying, sorghum seed-husk drying, blackberry seed husk drying, black cherry husk drying, blackcurrant seed husk drying, redcurrant seed husk drying, plum husk drying, plum husk hop cone (Humulus lupulus) extract, catnip (Valeriana), lemongrass (Melissa officinalis), capsule cover: gelatin.
Active ingredients in the recommended daily intake:
|Hop cone extract||100 mg|
|Cat root||10 mg|
– 1 capsule / day. Swallow with plenty of water.
Do not exceed the recommended daily amount.
A dietary supplement is no substitute for a balanced mixed diet and a healthy lifestyle!
– 100 pcs, 250 pcs.