Regenerate and rejuvenate our organs with the help of stem cells!
We increase the vitality of our stem cells with new active ingredients in science!
Over the past 10 years, we have been able to develop a formulation that is able to mobilize adult stem cells in the bone marrow. We have achieved that our body naturally produces more stem cells, so that it can correct the defects caused by disease, accident or simply aging on its own. These research findings have helped a lot of people, including those who have already given up on traditional medicine.
In fact, the more multipotent stem cells circulating in our peripheral vascular network, the better our health, as bone marrow stem cells form the body’s natural “regeneration” system. Scientists have found that over the age of 35, we heal more and more slowly and more difficult, because the stem cells in our body no longer form to the same extent as at a younger age,
However, the number of circulating stem cells can be increased!
The efficiency and tissue rejuvenation ability of circulating stem cells can also be influenced by natural substances that optimize the energy homeostasis of cells (NADH) and provide protection for our chromosomes (Astragalus membranaceus). One of the most important specialties of the preparation is that it has an elevated NADH content. In our body NADH molecules in the amount determined by that much strength you have, how much we tire easily, what is the concentration capacity. “If the body lacks NADH, it’s like a car running out of gas.”
It promotes the formation and mobilization of stem cells in the bone marrow. In this way, the excess stem cells are able to provide faster and more thorough tissue renewal for our organs. Stem cell:
A stem cell is a non-specialized cell capable of an unlimited number of divisions, self-renewal, which forms cells similar to itself through symmetrical division, and also creates committed progeny cells.
The most important property of stem cells is that they can transform into any tissue cell, even general regenerating cells.
We distinguish two types of stem cells, embryonic and adult stem cells. Embryonic stem cells can be derived from bladder germ formed during cell division for 14 days after fertilization. Adult stem cells are found in our tissues, and they are formed and stored in the bone marrow.
If an organ is not functioning optimally or is damaged in some way and needs cell replacement, it sends a message to the bone marrow that recognizes the information and sends stem cells to the damaged area. This is called the general regeneration mechanism of the body.
This process can be modeled as follows:
– The stem cell exits the bone marrow.
– It gets into the bloodstream.
– It reaches the organs with the help of a special messenger material.
– When he arrives at the “target area”, he takes advantage of his ability to divide and forwards his copy, and he himself integrates and becomes the cells of the organ.
It can be said that the decrease in the number of stem cells is an accurate physiological indicator of the lack of regeneration and aging.
The physical activity of the circulating stem cell number can also be increased by consuming certain foods. A simple and convenient way to do this is to consume the Olimpiq SXC product, which was developed at the Medical University of Pécs and can increase the stem cell level of peripheral blood by up to 200% based on research.
In terms of its mechanism of action, after consumption, it inspires bone marrow stem cell-producing and storage tissues to release more adult multipotent stem cells into the bloodstream. In this way, the excess stem cells are able to regenerate our worn out cells. Two hours after consumption, a 175% increase in blood samples can be detected.
NADH (Coenzyme-1 / Q1):
It plays a key role in the synthesis of ATP, called the “fuel” for cells, so that the metabolism of NADH produces three ATP molecules. The amount of ATP gives strength to all our human cells! Our physical strength, our thinking, our digestion, our perception of the outside world, in short, everything we are, is due to the ATP molecules produced in our cells in a biological sense.
NADH stands for nicolinamide adenine dinucleolide. The letter H stands for hydrogen. This compound is also known as Coenzyme-1 (Q1). NADH is the most potential antioxidant found in the body.
NADH is found in all living plant and animal cells as it is essential for energy production and thus for the survival of all cells. Animal cells produce more NADH because they also need more energy.
The highest NADH content occurs in the cells and tissues with the highest energy requirements.
These are the heart, brain, muscles, liver and kidneys. The more NADH available to cells, the more energy they can produce.
In the human body, NADH regulates more than 1,000 metabolic reactions. When there is a deficiency in NADH, physical or mental fatigue becomes palpable.
All living cells in our body need energy to do their job. Muscles need energy to be able to move. The brain requires energy for functional recognition and memory properties. The heart needs energy to perform pumping-pumping tasks. The lungs are unable to breathe without energy. The ability to produce energy is a prerequisite for a cell to exist at all. Without energy, all cells are destroyed.
External replacement of NADH can only be done from raw (non-heat-treated) foods, it is contained in larger amounts in food of animal origin. Their raw intake is quite limited, so the easiest way to take advantage of this energy supplement is to take it as a dietary supplement.
Responsible for chromosome stability (and cell life) ensures the protection of telomeric regions by increasing natural (Astragalus membranaceus) telomerase activity. As a result, the number of cell divisions regulated by our body can be increased, which can lead to a slowdown in aging.
– An herb used in traditional Chinese medicine for more than two thousand years.
– Has immune-boosting properties.
– Antioxidant effect.
– Activates the enzyme telomerase.
A telomer is a segment of multiple repeats at the end of the DNA that makes up a chromosome. At each cell division, when a copy of the chromosome is created, a portion of the telomere is not copied, so the telomeres will be shorter at each division.
When the length of the telomere decreases to a critical size, the cell is killed. It follows that the longer the telomer, the more the cell can divide, and the shorter the telomer, the less the cell can divide.
The enzyme telomerase prolongs the shortened telomeric phase during cell division, thereby increasing the number of possible divisions. The gene responsible for the production of the enzyme telomerase is there in the DNA of the cells that make up the body.
Protect cells from the destructive effects of free radicals. They provide protection for stem cells to reach the area to be regenerated without damage.
What are Flavonoids?
The name flavonoids refers to a group of compounds whose members have a similar chemical backbone and are found mainly in the peel and seeds of fruits and vegetables. Flavonoids are produced by plants for their own protection.
Who doesn’t want to be smarter?
– Several studies have dealt with using only a fraction of our brain capacity.
– Our old desire, easier learning and more efficient use of memory.
– We want to improve our mental abilities, which can make us more successful in all areas of life.
As we age …
– The performance of our organs decreases.
– Our brain will be smaller.
– A kind of subjectively perceptible forgetfulness appears.
– However, this does not mean that its performance will deteriorate greatly.
Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide):
What is its physiological role in the body?
– Vitamin B3 is needed for the formation of two vital substances – NAD and NADP – through which we get energy from food.
– Essential for the functioning of enzymes involved in cellular respiration and for the normal production of sex hormones, bile and gastric juices and the balanced activity of the nervous system.
– Because of its role in the functioning of the nervous system, it may be important in brain functions such as memory and memory. In addition to these known physiological effects, it is involved in glucose metabolism. It catalyzes the synthesis of prostaglandins that are important to the body.
– Essential for energy production, brain function and skin.
– Cofactor of hundreds of enzymes, involved in most electron transfer processes.
– Helps balance blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
– It is also involved in treating inflammation and supporting digestion.
– Involved in the breakdown of brain neurotransmitters.
– Increased intake plays an extremely important role in both depressive and schizophrenic conditions. In its absence, adrenaline degrades in an abnormal direction, which increases the symptoms of schizophrenia. This effect is also present in anorexia.
– Its role in regulating blood fat levels is twofold: when ingested, the release of fatty acids is observed, while it has a cholesterol (lipoprotein) lowering effect.
Phosphatidylserine (Soy Extract):
– Phosphatidylserine is a naturally occurring phospholipid that has been extensively proven to enhance your mental abilities and brain functions.
– It is vital for the healthy functioning of your brain and the ability to simply maintain your nervous system and memory with it.
– Consumption of phospholipids has long been shown to reduce, stop and reverse almost all of the brain decline associated with aging.
– In addition, phosphatidylserine (PS hereafter) is extremely well absorbed, easily enters your brain and can be used by your body in countless ways.
How does phosphatidylserine work in your brain?
Once in your brain, the PS molecule merges with the cell membrane of your nerve cells. This helps cellular energy production, the internal constant, normal environment that is vital to your cells. With this fusion, it enhances neurotransmitter functions, their release, and uptake.
– Regeneration of damaged cells.
– Maintaining neuronal integrity.
– Improving the signaling of neurotransmitters.
– Improving concentration.
– Improving mood.
– Memory development.
– Improves the absorption of nutrients in the brain.
– Improves cell-to-cell communication.
– Choline is one of the few substances that can penetrate the blood-brain barrier, which, among other things, protects the brain from the effects of changes in daily diet.
– It enters the brain cells directly, where it forms acetylcholine, a memory aid compound.
– Stimulates brain function (mental freshness, concentration, improves memory).
– Produces the necessary neurotransmitter during concentrated effort, promotes the optimal functioning of the nervous system.
– Relaxing, calming effect.
– May be useful for front sensitivity.
– It helps to overcome the memory loss in old age, facilitates the progress of nerve impulses.
Choline deficiency symptoms may include:
– Sleep disturbance.
– Concentration problems.
– Short concentration ability.
– Unable to rejoice permanently.
Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid):
– Folic acid, or vitamin B9, plays an extremely important role in cell division, in ensuring the proper functioning of brain functions, and in the fight against depression.
“Many foods are now fortified with folic acid, yet most people don’t usually get enough in their bodies. This can be caused, for example, by a one-sided diet if someone does not eat enough of foods rich in folic acid (dark green leafy vegetables, cruciferous ones, egg yolks, legumes, etc.).
– Folic acid also has a great effect on our brain, if it is not enough in our body, it can mean difficulty concentrating, memory problems or a decrease in cognitive abilities.
– In addition, folic acid has been shown to increase the risk of depression and mood disorders.
– Memory enhancing effect.
– Neuroprotective effect.
– glabridin reduces the activity of cholinesterase in the brain, which results in improved cognitive functions, thinking and memory.
– Reduces the size of the cerebral infarction in case of injury or blockage.
– It was able to significantly offset the symptoms of scopolamine-induced amnesia in passive avoidance and maze tests.
Grape Seed Extract:
– Grape seed extract is able to cross the blood-brain barrier, providing protection for both the brain and the nervous system.
– It can relieve inflammatory conditions of the eye and increase its contrast sensitivity, improve our vision.
Packed in a delayed-release capsule to work only where you need it most!
Delayed-release capsule / DR capsule:
Absorption of the contents of the classic soft gelatin capsule begins in the stomach 5 minutes after ingestion. In the delayed-release capsule, the active ingredients already act in the intestinal tract 45 minutes after ingestion, passing through the acidic medium of the stomach in a protected manner.
– Protects active ingredients against acids without film coating.
– Vegetable-based, vegetarian capsule.
– Improved stabilized moisture sensitivity.
– Masking of flavors and odors, which reduces digestive irritations.
77 varieties of fruits with significant polyphenol / flavonoid content, flowers, seeds, herbs, spices, roots, leaves (see box side), soy extract, Radix Astragali, Astragalus membranaceus (Fisch). Bunkge Astragalus Linn root extract, nicotinamide, grape seed extract, choline bitartrate, licorice root extract (glabridin), folic acid, capsule coating: gelatin (gelling agents: hypromellose, gellan gum).
Apples, elderberries, juniper berries, lemon peel, rosehip, blueberries, black cherry peel, black currant seed peel, blackberry seed peel, hawthorn, sea buckthorn, blackthorn, orange peel, red currant seed peel, red plum seed, plum -shell.
Acacia, elderflower, cornflower, hawthorn flower, hibiscus flower, sandhopper, chamomile flower, hop flower, blackthorn, blackthorn, lavender, marshmallow flower, orange flower, medical linden flower, rose petal, saffron shrubbery.
Anise seeds, sorghum seeds, lace seeds, sweet cumin, cumin seeds, dill seeds, cardamom seeds, flax seeds, butterfly seeds, milk thistle seeds, mustard seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, red grape seeds.
Burdock, goldenrod, yarrow, lemongrass, willow bark, corn mustache, alfalfa, cherry stalks, doctor’s yarrow, scented thyme.
Basil leaf, cinnamon bark, thyme, coriander seeds, oregano leaf, rosemary leaf, green tea, clove flower buds.
Beets, Jerusalem artichokes, licorice, marshmallow root, ginseng root, ginger, catnip.
Peppermint, nettle, dandelion leaf, hops, birch leaves, sage.
Active ingredient in daily dose:
|1 capsule||2 capsules|
|Soy extract||100 mg||200 mg|
from this Astragalosides
|Nicotinamides||50 mg||100 mg|
|Grape seed extract||50 mg||100 mg|
|Kolin||24.5 mg||49 mg|
|Glabridine||2.25 mg||4.5 mg|
|Folic acid||0.8 mg * NRV 400%||1.6 mg * NRV 800%|
Hemp ground dried ground, L-carnitine, Ganoderma Lucidom dried ground, coenzyme Q10, chlorophyll, spirulina algae powder, fucoidan dried ground (brown algae extract), corn mustache dried ground, lychee fruit dried L-arginine, capsule shell: gelatin (gelling agents: hypromellose, gellan gum).
Active ingredient in daily dose:
|1 capsule||2 capsules|
|Hemp seeds||136.8 mg||273.6 mh|
|Ganoderma Lucidom||60 mg||120 mg|
|L-carnitine||70 mg||140 mg|
|L-arginine||3.2 mg||6.4 mg|
|Coenzyme Q10||5 mg||10 mg|
|NADH||15 mg||30 mg|
– 1 capsule A per day, 1 capsule B per day orally, and 2×1 A capsule and 2×1 B capsule per day on request.
– 120 capsules A – 120 capsules B.