A new dimension in Body Care!
Effects of the active components:
– Helps the formation of new skin cells, delays aging, rejuvenates the skin.
– Softens, softens the skin, provides long-lasting hydration and freshness.
– Anti-wrinkle, increases skin elasticity and firmness.
– Helps the skin’s resistance to oxidative stress, thereby reducing stress-induced skin aging.
– Strengthens your skin’s natural defenses, stimulates regeneration and restores other skin imperfections.
– Reduces skin irritation, soothes the skin, provides a pleasant feeling.
– Helps maintain optimal skin hydration.
Why is our skin aging?
– As a result of internal and external factors, the skin will show signs of aging over time, become drier, thinner, more inelastic and change in texture, fine lines and wrinkles.
– The skin consists of three different layers: the epidermal, dermal and subdermal layers. Aging can occur in each layer, and all three layers show different visible signs of aging.
– Changes: The amount of collagen decreases by 1% per year and the level of elastin also decreases. Blood circulation deteriorates.
– External signs: The skin is less elastic, more likely to be damaged and has a greater tendency to wrinkle. Decreases skin firmness and radiance. The radiant rosy hue characteristic of young skin fades.
– Collagen is one of the two main proteins that help maintain the structure of the skin.
– Collagen is actually the fibers of an ordered mesh in the skin that, together with elastin, gives the skin its distinctive texture, elasticity and, when we are young, a youthful look. Throughout our lives, new collagen fibers are constantly produced and old, damaged fibers are broken down. As we age, the rate of degradation exceeds the production of new collagen fibers. In addition, sunlight, and other external factors, cause additional damage, resulting in further collagen degradation. The end result is gaps and irregularities in the skin structure, resulting in a weakening structure and wrinkles (or two!).
By increasing the amount of collagen in the skin, we can improve the re-establishment of the balance of the skin structure, thereby reducing wrinkles.
– As collagen production decreases, the skin stores less water and the first wrinkles appear.
– It plays an important role in the health of hair and nails, its molecular structure ensures the strength and elasticity of tendons and muscles.
“But it plays an equally important role in building bones, in teeth.”
– Teeth and bones can only develop healthily if the minerals in the body combine with collagen and together support its development.
– Every time the body needs to produce new cells, such as. in the developmental period, in the healing process, the collagen-building protein plays a key role. Collagen forms a fibrous web throughout the body, and its gelatinous material resembles an adhesive that connects everything to everything. Collagen sticks the skeleton together with the soft tissues. Hence the Latin saying that collagen is the glue of the body. ”
– Many people try to remove these lines with implants or injectable fillers and give the face a smoother look again. , only a short recovery time is to be expected, but at the same time it does not bring lasting results.
Collagen and aging:
– Lack of collagen causes a destructive degradation process in the body and in the skin.
– Numerous studies have shown that a person who has reached the age of 40 has lost 30% of his collagen stock, this amount increases to 60% by the age of 50.
– Hyaluronic acid (HA) is found in the upper layer of the skin, where it acts as a “filler” between the collagen and elastin fibers. This function is performed by a number of compounds, but Hyaluronic acid is the most important for the surface appearance of the skin.
– Hyaluronic acid together with collagen and elastin provides structure and stability, but it is extremely effective in moisturizing and therefore its presence is important to maintain a smooth, supple youthful appearance of the skin.
– As the age progresses, the Hyaluronic Acid content of the skin decreases, especially on the surface of the skin, which leads to the skin becoming dehydrated, thinner, less elastic in appearance.
– Furthermore, the loss of Hyaluronic Acid from the skin can also contribute to the loss of structure and elasticity and this leads to the formation of fine lines and wrinkles. Therefore, replacing lost Hyaluronic Acid helps restore skin moisture, thereby improving the appearance of the skin.
– Hyaluronic acid is a large molecule, just like collagen, and it is difficult to get through the skin without help. However, when combined with galvanic current treatment, Hyaluronic Acid is much more likely to reach the dermal layer where it can help rebuild the structure of the skin.
– Silver Colloid Solution cleanses the skin externally.
– It can promote the regeneration of skin and other fine-textured tissues by keeping them sterile.
This apple is well known for its long shelf life without wrinkles. The longevity is due to the special composition of the apple. Rich in a variety of phytonutrients, proteins and undifferentiated stem cells. Its stem cells live longer than the average plant omnipotent cells.
Plant apple stem cell extract activates the skin’s own stem cells, promotes healthy cell division, thereby reducing wrinkles and fighting against visible signs of aging.
Olimpiq StemXCell (SXC Extract):
This medicine contains the active ingredients of Olimpiq SXC, which have been shown in a scientific publication.
About stem cells: As we age, the number of stem cells produced decreases significantly, causing the body’s ability to regenerate itself to decline. The higher the stem cell level, the better the tissue regeneration.
– Grandmaster of regeneration and skin cell rejuvenation.
– Protects the life of skin stem cells, delays the death of skin cells.
– Regenerates skin damage due to UV light, stress and dirt.
This unique active ingredient, SXC Extract and the plant stem cell extract with the addition of which is our latest product, this product is able to deliver these valuable active ingredients to the deeper layers of the skin with the highest efficiency!
Aqua, Helianthus Annus Oil, Stearin Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Ceteareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Triethanolamine, Isopropyl Miristate, Ag Colloid 4.75 ppm (distilled water, high purity silver), Great Salt Lake WaterTM, Glyceryl Stearate, Parfum, Methylchlorothiazolinone (and) Methylisothiazolinone, BHT, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Eugenol, Linalool, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene, Carboxaldehyde, , Apple sprout stem cell culture extract (Malus Domestica).
– 500 ml.