Mineral complex enriched with seal wax mushroom extract!
Our new formulations contain an extract of Ganoderma lucidum, an ingredient that has 8 times the effect of traditional mushroom meal!
Trace Minerals 84M:
In our accelerated world, we are getting fewer and fewer naturally occurring minerals and trace elements in our diet. Many foods have a modest mineral content. Our natural resources are depleted due to overexploitation of the soil. An organism without mineral salts is unable to develop and maintain its health. Our body is unable to use and incorporate foods and vitamins without minerals and trace elements. If vitamins are considered important, minerals are of multiple importance. Our body needs dissolved, ionic marine minerals and trace elements. If we have adequate levels of alkali ions in our bodies, our bodies can neutralize toxic acids. For example, when there is no longer enough calcium or other alkaline minerals,the body gets the amount of calcium it needs from the bones to survive. By consuming TM 84M low-sodium minerals obtained from the Great Salt Lake, the body also gets vital minerals that we did not take in during the diet.
Beneficial effects of Trace Minerals 84M:
– Provides the most important ions for the human body: sodium, potassium, magnesium, chloride, sulfate and phosphate.
– Helps concentration. Improving endurance and overall vitality.
– Minerals are a great help in any cleansing treatment.
– Supplemental use of minerals can lead to better mental well-being.
– The effect of all herbs or combinations of herbs is enhanced by the addition of minerals.
– Improving the effect of vitamins, as they are not properly utilized without minerals.
– Provides excellent help even in case of joint problems.
– Minerals are important factors in bone and tooth density and hardness. They play a role in preventing tooth decay.
– In case of allergies, consumers report a positive result.
– It can improve the quality and beauty of hair, skin and nails.
– To reduce menstrual and premenstrual problems, combined with herbs traditionally used for female complaints.
– Also suitable for the prevention of migraine headaches.
– When placed in or after bath water, a few drops (2-4) of minerals are massaged into the moist skin to soften and refresh the skin. Table salt is an excellent natural substitute. Sodium in balance with other minerals is not as harmful to high blood pressure as common table salt. It gives a more balanced salty taste, much better and tastier compared to common table salt.
fungus (Ganoderma lucidum): This already well-known fungal species (Ganoderma lucidum) can contribute to natural immunological defense as well as help lower cholesterol. Sealing wax fungus (Ganoderma lucidum), or as it is called in China, the “plant of immortality,” is widely used and highly valued. Its use spans more than two millennia. It is first mentioned from the time of the first emperor of China, and from then on his description spread throughout Chinese literature and art. The main areas of effect of the sealing wax fungus are: anti-inflammatory; blood sugar lowering; cholesterol-lowering, antioxidant, hepatic, anti-tumor effect.
Sealing wax fungus is classified by modern European medicine as one of the fungi with an adaptogenic effect. In clinical trials, it has been observed that the extract obtained from fungal powder, in particular significantly reduced blood glucose levels in patients with type 1 diabetes and was shown to be equivalent to the effect of continuous insulin. Its hepatoprotective effect is also proven, but at the same time it significantly reduces the toxic effect of nicotine. 17 amino acids as well as plenty of trace elements can be detected in the fungus, especially its high selenium content. Research has shown: 1. Antitumor effect. In Asian countries in particular, sealing wax preparations are used in clinical practice alone or in combination with other herbal preparations and even chemotherapy.
2. An immunostimulant that significantly enhances the function of the immune system even after chemo and radiation treatment.
3. An anti-inflammatory effect has been observed in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, asthma and psoriasis.
4. The protective effect on the liver is a consequence of complex mechanisms. We know from human treatments that the condition of patients infected with chronic hepatitis B virus has significantly improved.
5. Antidiabetic effect. Based on the experience gained in human studies, it can be concluded that Ganoderma lucidum extracts can be used effectively in the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus.
6. Blood lipid lowering effect.
7. Antihypertensive effect.
8. Antibacterial and antiviral effect. Most experience has been gained in the treatment of gastric and duodenal diseases caused by Helicobacter pylori (eg gastritis, gastric ulcer, gastric cancer). The extract of the seal wax fungus, like other fungi which are also effective in this respect, is able to inhibit the growth of the bacterium. The antiviral effect on HIV has been studied. The extracts significantly inhibited the growth of HIV and other viruses most often associated with carcinogenesis in vitro. Ingredients, active ingredients: Great Salt Lake Water (of which: chloride, magnesium, sulfate, sodium, lithium, boron, potassium, barium, calcium, filtered purified water, seal wax fungus (Ganoderma lucidum Extract) extract, and 67 natural trace elements in varying amounts.
1-3 X 20-30 drops daily for drinks, water, juices, tea, coffee, etc. mixed.
For making dishes (soups, dressings, etc.).
Do not get in eyes!
– 50 ml, 100 ml.