Myco Crystal Shiitake Mushroom Capsules
Fungi : Contrary to popular belief, fungi do not belong to plants, but form a distinct group of living beings on an equal footing with plants and animals. The number of known fungal species on Earth is around one hundred thousand, but it is assumed that as yet unknown species can account for three to four times that.
Fungi synthesize a number of biologically active metabolites, some of which are specifically beneficial to human health. Just as we know herbs, so do healing fungi.
Several groups of fungi produce medicinal substances. Of these, antibiotic-producing microscopic molds (e.g., penicillium) are more widely known. Very important drugs are produced from the plant parasitic plant parasitic rye (Claviceps purpurea), which contains more than a hundred biologically active compounds.
The effects of
medicinal fungi on the human body are divided into four major groups: – Antibiotic-producing large fungi.
– Fungi for circulatory diseases.
– Fungi acting against immunostimulatory vascular cancer.
– Cholesterol-lowering fungi.
The fungus as a human food:
The amino acid composition of fungal proteins is nutritionally favorable (better than that of plants).
– Fungi contain all 20 protein-forming amino acids, including essential amino acids (which the body cannot produce).
– Their high fiber content increases intestinal motility.
– Significant source of vitamins B and D and potassium and phosphorus – medicinal and immune-boosting substances.
Shiitake Mushroom (Lentinus edodes):
May stimulate the nervous system and immune system.
– Slightly garlic flavored.
– Many experiments have been performed with its excellent active ingredients.
– It is known all over the world, it is the most grown after the mushroom.
– A close relative, the red fungus, also grows with us, it contains the same active ingredients.
Nowadays, more than 20 tons of mushrooms are grown in Hungary every year, but only a fraction of this goes to the Hungarian markets due to its high price and unknowns, and the rest is exported. Its health-protective effect lies primarily in its carbohydrate composition. A number of complex carbohydrates, polysaccharides, including lentinane, have been shown to inhibit the growth of bacteria and viruses and even have an anti-tumor effect by strengthening the immune system. The researchers explain this by the fact that lentinan produces biologically active substances that stimulate the body’s immune system and increase the activity of phagocytes in the blood. This also explains the allergy and anti-inflammatory effect of the fungus.
Today, in many foreign hospitals, doctors administer shiitake extract to the patient at the same time as chemotherapy for cancer to reduce the harmful side effects of strong chemicals on healthy tissues and the immune system. Regular consumption of the fungus (due to its erythadine content) significantly lowers blood cholesterol levels, thus protecting against the development of high blood pressure and atherosclerosis, and also plays a role in preventing cerebral hemorrhage. In Japan, Tohoku University found that shiitake mushrooms increase insulin production, thereby lowering blood sugar levels, so consuming the mushroom is also recommended for diabetics. The detoxifying effect of shiitake mushrooms (due to their thioprolin content) should also be highlighted, as it binds carcinogenic nitrites used in the preservation of foods.Shiitake also plays a significant role in the macrobiotic diet, mainly known for its mucolytic and dehydrating effects due to the consumption of dairy products and animal fats.
Based on research, it has been proven:
1. Its antiviral effect against influenza A, mumps, herpes, HIV, Epstein-Barr and hepatitis B viruses.
2. Bacterial and antifungal effect.
3. Immunostimulatory effect.
4. Indirectly antitumor and prolongs the life of cancer patients.
5. Antioxidant, liver protective and relieving inflammatory processes in the liver.
7. It lowers LDL cholesterol and increases HDL cholesterol, slowing the process of atherosclerosis. In the 1960s, Japanese researchers demonstrated that a diet supplemented with 5% shii-take mushrooms reduced blood cholesterol levels as well as triglyceride levels by 24-45%.
8. Blood glucose lowering.
9. General strengthening and invigorating effect.
Shiitake (Lentinus edodes) mushroom meal, Flavin7 bioflavonoid complex (red grape seed-husk drying, sorghum seed-husk drying, blackberry seed husk drying, black cherry husk drying, blackcurrant husk husk, red horseradish husk drying, red peel dried, apple peel dried), gelatin.
Active ingredient in daily dose:
|1 capsule||3 capsules|
|Shiitake (Lentinus edodes) mushroom meal||272 mg||816 mg|
Of which: – Flavonoid
Of which: – Resveratrol
3X1 capsules / day.
Do not exceed the recommended daily amount.
A dietary supplement is not a substitute for a mixed diet and a healthy lifestyle.
In addition to this mushroom, there are many other mushrooms in the Myco Crystal product family.
– 30, 100, 250 capsules.