Myco Crystal Sealing Wax Capsules
Fungi : Contrary to popular belief, fungi do not belong to plants, but form a distinct group of living beings on an equal footing with plants and animals. The number of known fungal species on Earth is around one hundred thousand, but it is assumed that as yet unknown species can account for three to four times that.
Fungi synthesize a number of biologically active metabolites, some of which are specifically beneficial to human health. Just as we know herbs, so do healing fungi.
Several groups of fungi produce medicinal substances. Of these, antibiotic-producing microscopic molds (e.g., penicillium) are more widely known. Very important drugs are produced from the plant parasitic plant parasitic rye (Claviceps purpurea), which contains more than a hundred biologically active compounds.
The effects of
medicinal fungi on the human body are divided into four major groups: – Antibiotic-producing large fungi.
– Fungi for circulatory diseases.
– Fungi acting against immunostimulatory vascular cancer.
– Cholesterol-lowering fungi.
The fungus as human food:
The amino acid composition of fungal proteins is nutritionally favorable (better than that of plants).
– Fungi contain all 20 protein-forming amino acids, including essential amino acids (which the body cannot produce).
– Their high fiber content increases intestinal motility.
– Significant source of vitamins B and D and potassium and phosphorus – medicinal and immune-boosting substances. Sealing wax fungus (Ganoderma lucidum): This already well-known fungal species (Ganoderma lucidum) can contribute to natural immunological defense as well as help lower cholesterol.
Sealing wax fungus (Ganoderma lucidum), or as it is called in China, the “plant of immortality,” is widely used and highly valued. Its use spans more than two millennia. It is first mentioned from the time of the first emperor of China, and from then on his description spread throughout Chinese literature and art. The main areas of effect of the sealing wax fungus are: anti-inflammatory; blood sugar lowering; cholesterol-lowering, antioxidant, hepatic, anti-tumor effect.
Sealing wax fungus is classified by modern European medicine as one of the fungi with an adaptogenic effect. In clinical trials, it has been observed that the extract obtained from fungal powder, in particular significantly reduced blood glucose levels in patients with type 1 diabetes and was shown to be equivalent to the effect of continuous insulin. Its hepatoprotective effect is also proven, but at the same time it significantly reduces the toxic effect of nicotine. 17 amino acids as well as plenty of trace elements can be detected in the fungus, especially its high selenium content. Research has shown: 1. Antitumor effect. In Asian countries in particular, sealing wax preparations are used in clinical practice alone or in combination with other herbal preparations and even chemotherapy.
2. An immunostimulant that significantly enhances the function of the immune system even after chemo and radiation treatment.
3. An anti-inflammatory effect has been observed in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, asthma and psoriasis.
4. The protective effect on the liver is a consequence of complex mechanisms. We know from human treatments that the condition of patients infected with chronic hepatitis B virus has significantly improved.
5. Antidiabetic effect. Based on the experience gained in human studies, it can be concluded that Ganoderma lucidum extracts can be used effectively in the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus.
6. Blood lipid lowering effect.
7. Antihypertensive effect.
8. Antibacterial and antiviral effect. Most experience has been gained in the treatment of gastric and duodenal diseases caused by Helicobacter pylori (eg gastritis, gastric ulcer, gastric cancer). The extract of the seal wax fungus, like other fungi which are also effective in this respect, is able to inhibit the growth of the bacterium. The antiviral effect on HIV has been studied. The extracts significantly inhibited the growth of HIV and other viruses most often associated with carcinogenesis in vitro.
We live mainly in oaks, but we can also find it on other deciduous trees. It begins to grow in June, and by the end of August it has fully hatched fruiting bodies. It also grows on an optional parasite, i.e. on a decaying tree, not just a living tree.
Cut off the stem with a knife, do not tear and do not damage the mycelium. It retains its shape, color and biological value even when completely dried! The powdered mushrooms can be consumed directly, prepared as tea or put into capsules.
Ground wax fungus (Ganoderma Lucidum), gelatin, Flavin7 bioflavonoid complex (red grape seed-husk drying, sorghum seed-husk drying, blackberry seed husk husk, black cherry husk husk, red husk husk drying, black horseradish husk) plum peel dried, apple peel dried).
Nutrients in the recommended daily intake:
|1 capsule||3 capsules|
|Ground wax mushroom (Ganoderma Lucidum) meal||336 mg||1008 mg|
|Total polyphenols:||2.8 mg||8.4 mg|
|– of which: flavonoid||1.96 mg||5.88 mg|
|– of which: resveratrol||0.0014 mg||0.0042 mg|
3X1 capsules / day.
Do not exceed the recommended daily amount.
A dietary supplement is not a substitute for a mixed diet and a healthy lifestyle.
In addition to this mushroom, there are many other mushrooms in the Myco Crystal product family.
– 30, 100, 250 capsules.