Myco Crystal Chinese caterpillar capsule
Fungi : Contrary to popular belief, fungi do not belong to plants, but form a distinct group of living beings on an equal footing with plants and animals. The number of known fungal species on Earth is around a hundred thousand, but it is assumed that as yet unknown species can account for three to four times that.
Fungi synthesize a number of biologically active metabolites, some of which are specifically beneficial to human health. Just as we know herbs, so do healing fungi.
Several groups of fungi produce medicinal substances. Of these, antibiotic-producing microscopic molds (e.g., penicillium) are more widely known. Very important drugs are produced from the plant parasitic plant parasitic rye (Claviceps purpurea), which contains more than a hundred biologically active compounds.
The effects of
medicinal fungi on the human body are divided into four major groups: – Antibiotic-producing large fungi.
– Fungi for circulatory diseases.
– Fungi acting against immunostimulatory vascular cancer.
– Cholesterol-lowering fungi.
The fungus as a human food:
The amino acid composition of fungal proteins is nutritionally favorable (better than that of plants).
– Fungi contain all 20 protein-forming amino acids, including essential amino acids (which the body cannot produce).
– Their high fiber content increases intestinal motility.
– Significant source of vitamins B and D and potassium and phosphorus – medicinal and immune-boosting substances.
Chinese caterpillar (Cordyceps sinensis):
The caterpillar (Cordyceps sinensis) has been used in China for more than a thousand years and is considered one of the most effective “herbs” for improving energy levels and overall quality of life. It is native primarily to the mountains of Nepal and Tibet.
It came to the forefront of attention for Western researchers when Chinese athletes broke nine world tops at the 1993 World Outdoor Athletics Championships in Germany. Athletes, in addition to hard training, of course, regularly consumed the caterpillar prescribed by the trainer. Once this came to light, its performance-enhancing effect became legendary and was among the most sought-after nutritional supplements among elite athletes.
The Chinese caterpillar mushroom, in the strict sense of the word, cannot be called an herb. What is interesting is that it actually consists of two different living things. The fungus, after scattering its spores, is eaten by the caterpillar of an underground bat moth. The mycelium of the fungus then weaves through the host and builds its own body using the nutrients in the caterpillar’s body as a parasite. Then the process starts all over again. The researchers hypothesize that as a result of this racial duality, it is possible that there are a number of positive physiological effects of consuming Cordyceps sinensis.
What Chinese doctors already knew was that it has a very beneficial effect on the work of the lungs and heart, as well as regulating the immune system and increasing sexual ability and enhancing fertility.
Looking at the list of impact areas used for millennia, we should not be surprised that it was considered a miracle mushroom. So much so that in ancient China, if one found one, it was his duty to deliver it to the imperial court for healing.
– Helps kidney detoxification processes.
– Stimulates liver function and promotes liver breakdown processes.
– Reduces pain, energizes, improves the body’s use of oxygen (some researchers believe that the fungus’s ability to survive in a high mountain environment improves the oxygen supply to the blood).
– It has an immunomodulatory effect (increases the activity of natural killer cells and phagocytosis, increases the number of macrophages and T cells)
– In some cases it can slow down or stop the process of tumor formation (eg breast and lung cancer patients) patients ’chances of survival.
– Serves as an aphrodisiac for both sexes, reduces sexual dysfunction and enhances sexual performance.
– It reduces abnormally high blood fat levels, cholesterol and triglyceride levels, and also has a beneficial effect on the heart due to its other properties (eg, it inhibits the deposition of cholesterol in the arteries, dilates blood vessels, inhibits the clumping of platelets).
– It relieves cramps in the bronchi, can help empty stuck abnormal mucus, makes breathing easier.
– Inhibits the growth and development of certain bacteria and fungi.
– Antioxidant effect.
Chinese caterpillar (Cordyceps sinensis) meal, Flavin7 bioflavonoid complex (red grape seed husk drying, sorghum seed husk drying, blackberry seed husk drying, black cherry husk husk, blackcurrant husk husk, redcurrant husk husk) peel dried, apple peel dried), gelatin.
Active ingredient in daily dose:
|1 capsule||3 capsules|
|Chinese caterpillar (Cordyceps sinensis) meal||352 mg||1056 mg|
Of which: – Flavonoid
Of which: – Resveratrol
3X1 capsules / day.
Do not exceed the recommended daily amount.
A dietary supplement is not a substitute for a mixed diet and a healthy lifestyle.
In addition to this mushroom, there are many other mushrooms in the Myco Crystal product family.
Packaging: – 30, 100, 250 capsules.