Myco Crystal Brazil champignon capsules
Fungi : Contrary to popular belief, fungi do not belong to plants, but form a distinct group of living beings on an equal footing with plants and animals. The number of known fungal species on Earth is around one hundred thousand, but it is assumed that as yet unknown species can account for three to four times that.
Fungi synthesize a number of biologically active metabolites, some of which are specifically beneficial to human health. Just as we know herbs, so do healing fungi.
Several groups of fungi produce medicinal substances. Of these, antibiotic-producing microscopic molds (e.g., penicillium) are more widely known. Very important drugs are produced from the plant parasitic plant parasitic rye (Claviceps purpurea), which contains more than a hundred biologically active compounds.
The effects of
medicinal fungi on the human body are divided into four major groups: – Antibiotic-producing large fungi.
– Fungi for circulatory diseases.
– Fungi acting against immunostimulatory vascular cancer.
– Cholesterol-lowering fungi.
The fungus as human food:
The amino acid composition of fungal proteins is nutritionally favorable (better than that of plants).
– Fungi contain all 20 protein-forming amino acids, including essential amino acids (which the body cannot produce).
– Their high fiber content increases intestinal motility.
– Significant source of vitamins B and D and potassium and phosphorus – medicinal and immune-boosting substances.
Brazilian champignon (Agaricus brasiliensis):
It can help the body to resist biologically harmful processes.
They can reduce too high and increase too low blood pressure due to their adaptogenic (they create balance in the body in a natural way) properties. Its active ingredients may increase the body’s insulin sensitivity and increase the body’s (beta cell) insulin production in type 2 diabetics, so in this case increased and regular monitoring of blood sugar is needed during their consumption.
The healing effect of the medicinal fungus was studied in laboratory mice at the Department of Medicine of the University of Tokyo, in this study, among other things, it was observed that 90 percent of the mice had cancer disappeared. Also very interesting and thought-provoking is the experimental result in which 99.4 percent of mice injected with Sarcoma 180 stopped tumor growth due to the administration of Brazilian mushrooms.
Taking it constantly will help you adjust your blood pressure so that you can lower your blood pressure too high and increase your blood pressure too low due to its adaptogenic properties. Its active ingredients can increase the body’s insulin sensitivity and increase the body’s insulin production in type 2 diabetics, lower triglyceride levels too high, and help prevent arteriosclerosis and heart attack. The effects of the medicinal fungus were studied in laboratory mice at the Department of Medicine at the University of Tokyo, which found that 90 percent of the mice had cancer disappeared and 99.4 percent of the experimental mice had stopped tumor growth due to Brazilian mushroom administration.
Based on research:
– Adaptogenic effect on blood pressure.
– Increases the sensitivity of insulin cells.
– Reduces too high triglyceride levels.
– Reduces “bad” cholesterol levels.
– Increases “good” cholesterol (HDL) levels.
– It may be suitable for the treatment of cancer, an experiment in Tokyo.
– They help prevent arteriosclerosis and heart attack.
– May have beneficial effects on metabolic processes in the liver, kidneys, lungs and heart.
3X1 capsules / day.
Do not exceed the recommended daily amount.
A dietary supplement is not a substitute for a mixed diet and a healthy lifestyle.
In addition to this mushroom, there are many other mushrooms in the Myco Crystal product family.
Packaging: – 30, 100, 250 capsules.