It is a mixture of four different popular mushrooms:
– Sealing Wax Mushroom
Mushroom – Shiitake Mushroom
– Brazilian Mushroom About Mushrooms: Contrary to popular belief, fungi do not belong to plants but form a separate group of organisms equal to plants and animals. The number of known fungal species on Earth is around one hundred thousand, but it is assumed that as yet unknown species can account for three to four times that.
Fungi synthesize a number of biologically active metabolites, some of which are specifically beneficial to human health. Just as we know herbs, so do healing fungi.
Several groups of fungi produce medicinal substances. Of these, antibiotic-producing microscopic molds (e.g., penicillium) are more widely known. Very important drugs are produced from the plant parasitic plant parasitic rye (Claviceps purpurea), which contains more than a hundred biologically active compounds.
The effects of
medicinal fungi on the human body are divided into four major groups: – Antibiotic-producing large fungi.
– Fungi for circulatory diseases.
– Fungi acting against immunostimulatory vascular cancer.
– Cholesterol-lowering fungi.
The fungus as a human food:
The amino acid composition of fungal proteins is nutritionally favorable (better than that of plants).
– Fungi contain all 20 protein-forming amino acids, including essential amino acids (which the body cannot produce).
– Their high fiber content increases intestinal motility.
– Significant source of vitamins B and D and potassium and phosphorus – medicinal and immune-boosting substances.
Ganoderma Lucidum extract, Grifola frondosa extract, Lentinus Edodes extract, Agaricus Brasiliensis extract.
Active ingredient in daily dose:
|1 capsule||2 capsules|
|Sealing wax fungus (Ganoderma Lucidum extract) extract||60 mg||120 mg|
|Bush mushroom (Grifola frondosa extract) extract||60 mg||120 mg|
|Shiitake mushroom (Lentinus Edodes extract) extracts||60 mg||120 mg|
|Brazilian champignon (Agaricus Brasiliensis) extract||60 mg||120 mg|
– 2×1 capsule / day.
– 60 capsules.
In addition to this mushroom, there are many other mushrooms in the Myco Crystal product family.