Alfalfa is one of nature’s most powerful and nutritious plants.
– It promotes digestion, helps to cleanse the liver and blood flow!
– Alfalfa is rich in protein, vitamins and minerals.
– It also contains vitamins A, C, D, E, and vitamin K.
– Rich in trace elements: e.g. in calcium, potassium, iron, zinc, magnesium and carotene.
– The body balances the acid-base ratio.
– Alfalfa also contains vitamins B1 and B6 and tricine, known as an antioxidant.
– Among other things, it improves digestion and appetite, as well as promotes good absorption of nutrients.
– It also contains 8 important digestive enzymes.
– Alfalfa is one of the richest foods in chlorophyll.
– Promotes the development of immunity against infections.
– Alfalfa can effectively cleanse the liver and bloodstream of unhealthy cholesterol deposits.
– It also has anti-inflammatory, detoxifying and antifungal properties.
– It has a positive effect on the function of the joints.
– Blood pressure equalizer, appetizing and good for strengthening bones and teeth, in case of coronary heart disease, gout, and even for open wounds and necrosis.
It can help “revitalize” our bodies!
Flavin 7bioflavonoid complex (red grape seed-husk drying; sorghum seed-husk drying; blackberry seed husk drying; black cherry husk drying, blackcurrant seed husk drying, redcurrant seed husk drying, plum seed husk drying, plum husk dried ground.
Capsule coating: dye (titanium dioxide), gelatin.
The capsule can be pulled apart and the contents can be consumed without it.
1 capsule / day, as well as max. 2 capsules / day.
Do not exceed the recommended daily amount.
A dietary supplement is not a substitute for a balanced mixed diet and a healthy lifestyle.
|Nutrients in the recommended daily intake:|
|1 capsule||2 capsules|
|Lucerne extract||200 mg||400 mg|
|Total polyphenols||6.6 mg||13.2 mg|
|Of which: Flavonoid||4.6 mg||9.2 mg|
– 100 pcs, 250 pcs