Kendermagdi chocolate fiber
The product is available in chocolate and plain packaging, jam-like.
There are 25 types of amino acids in the human body, 20 of which are protein builders. The amino acids needed to build and regenerate the body’s proteins and other nitrogenous components are provided by dietary proteins. Protein requirement means amino acid requirement. In the human body, the protein content is 14-16% and the free amino acid content is approximately 0.1%.
Positive effects of the amino acid:
– Reduces cholesterol and triglyceride levels, helps prevent cardiovascular problems, lowers blood pressure.
– In case of obesity, it helps to restore the ideal body weight, empties the body of excess fat.
– Strengthens the immune system.
– Stimulating brain function.
– Their regular consumption basically builds our body.
The effect of hemp seed fibers:
– prevents cancer, also delays the aging process
– strengthens vision
– recommended in iron deficiency conditions
– acid overload
– but also has an anti-inflammatory effect.
– Regulates blood sugar levels, fat metabolism.
– Strengthens the walls of blood vessels, the connective tissue system of the lungs, the digestive system
– it also helps prevent tooth decay and protects tooth enamel.
It is complemented by these properties to protect collagen metabolism and stimulate the immune system.
Fiber-rich nutrients are essential for the healthy functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, as the non-absorbable elements form the ballast that fills the intestines and allows for the continuous transfer of intestinal contents.
Our high-fiber foods also contain vital vitamins and minerals.
Fibrous foods are our basic source of vitamin D, most of them contain vitamins A and E, and even vital trace elements.
These vital trace elements inhibit malignant processes and help prevent them.
Due to its composition, it also reduces circulatory disorders and inhibits aging.
Its vital substances are vitamins A and E, selenium, but it is also significant in calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, manganese, copper and chromium, and in addition to all B vitamins, it also contains folic acid.
Hemp seed meal, chestnut honey, linden honey, red grape seed husk meal, grape seed oil, cocoa, vitamin C, ascorbic acid.
1-2 tablespoons (10-20g) per day.
Do not exceed the recommended daily amount.
A dietary supplement is not a substitute for a mixed diet and a healthy lifestyle.
|Active ingredient in daily dose:|
|10 g||20 g|
|Total polyphenols||50 mg||100 mg|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||10 g|
|Vitamin C||30 mg RDA 50%||60mg|
– 200 g