Hemp seed capsules
Of the more than 3 million edible plants on Earth, no other has a nutritional value comparable to that of hemp seeds.
The proteins in hemp seeds contain all 8 essential amino acids that are essential for life and easy to digest.
Hemp seed is an ideal source of all essential fatty acids such as e.g. omega-3 fatty acids, also known as alpha-linolenic acid, and omega-6 fatty acids, i.e. linoleic acid.
Hemp seeds also contain significant amounts of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), which has a serious therapeutic effect.
Positive effects of hemp seed:
– Reduces cholesterol and triglyceride levels,
helps prevent cardiovascular problems, lowers blood pressure.
– In case of obesity, it helps to restore the ideal body weight,
empties the body of excess fat.
– Strengthens the immune system.
– Stimulating brain function (protein replacement in the brain).
Consuming it regularly basically helps our body to prevent or cure malignant lesions.
The flavonoids of hemp seed are apigenin, vitexin.
Hemp seed meal, ascorbic acid (acidum ascorbicum), capsule coating: gelatin.
Active ingredient in daily dose:
|1 capsule||2 capsules|
|Hemp seed meal||470 mg||940 mg|
|Vitamin C||30 mg|
* NRV 37.5%
* NRV 75%
* NRV is the recommended daily intake for adults.
– 1 capsule / day and max. 2 capsules / day.
– 100 pcs, 250 pcs.