Green Tea Natural
Enjoy the freshness and harmony of special tea leaves!
Original tea leaf!
Vietnam is an undeservedly forgotten country on the world map of tea. This special Vietnamese silky soft green tea is proof that you should get to know Vietnamese teas.
Vietnamese tea consumption has a tradition of more than 3,000 years. The taste and aroma of this special original green tea is due to the unique place of production and the ancient traditional harvesting and processing method.
Fresh leaves and buds that develop on younger shoots of tea shrubs contain three times the amount of polyphenols, which are the most important active ingredients in green tea, compared to older leaves. Of the various teas, the leaf intended for green tea undergoes the simplest processing process, thus preserving its positive physiological effects on the health of the human body. The polyphenol stock of green tea is significantly richer than that of black and oolong teas.
– 3-4 cups of green tea a day can help maintain normal levels of total blood and LDL cholesterol as well as triglyceride levels, thereby maintaining cardiovascular health.
– The polyphenols of green tea contribute to the protection of cells against free radicals through their antioxidant effect, thus preserving their health.
– Polyphenols in green tea contribute to the neutralization of free radicals that damage the body through their antioxidant effect.
– Green tea contributes to the vitality of the body.
The most important active ingredients of green tea:
Polyphenols: (EGCG – epigallocatechin gallate):
– May help maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
– It can help protect your pancreas.
– It may contribute to normal insulin production.
– It can help maintain the health of the circulatory, cardiovascular system.
– The active ingredients in green tea (caffeine, EGCG) can help increase the body’s energy production and fat metabolism.
– It can help maintain normal body weight and control body weight, help reduce body fat, help break down fatty acids, promote fatty acid oxidation.
– When used with a healthy diet and exercise, you can help control body weight.
Green has an invigorating effect due to this. Tea contains less caffeine than coffee or certain soft drinks. Theobromine and theophylline, which have caffeine-like properties, are also found in green tea.
Aromatic substances (essential oil):
The majestic taste and aroma of tea is due to the rich essential oil content of the plant.
Green tea contains vitamins (eg vitamin c), minerals (eg fluoride), amino acids (eg theanine).
How much green tea should we drink?
In terms of maintaining health, it is worth following the habits of Asian tea drinkers. An average Asian tea drinker drinks three cups of tea (freshly made each time) a day, giving an average of 240-320 mg of polyphenols a day to the body with the tea.
The amount of tea per day should be determined taking into account individual sensitivity to caffeine and other stimulants.
Consumption suggestion: All
you need to consume is a clay or glass jar, hot water (not warmer than 70-80 C), and the unrivaled Vietnamese green tea.
– 100 g, 200 g, 500 g.
Other info: If for some reason someone doesn’t feel like drinking green tea in liquid form, they don’t have to give it up either. In this case, choose the green tea available in the capsule pack.