Forskolin + Green Coffee Capsules
Forskolin – Coleus Forskohlii:
Coleus forskohlii is a wild plant belonging to the family Orphan, which is native to the mountain slopes of Asia. It is also widespread worldwide as an ornamental plant. Recent research suggests that its active ingredient, forskolin, may play a major role in many cellular functions. Currently, several promising studies suggest that it could be a major step forward on the road to side effects-free, effective fat burners , according to the following studies:
1. Godard MP, Johnson BA, Richmond SR: Thirty people (forskolin, n = 15; pacebo, n = 15) were studied in a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study for 12 weeks. Forskolin (250 mg of 10% forskolin extract twice daily) was shown to significantly reduce the body fat mass of the forskolin group compared to the placebo group, concomitantly increasing bone mass and serum free testosterone levels in overweight and obese people.
2. Han LK, Morimoto C, Yo RH, Okuda H .: The anti-obesity effect of Coleus forskohlii was studied in ovariectomized (ovx) rats. Body weight, adipose tissue, and cell diameter were examined. Coleus forskohlii (50 g / kg) extract reduces their body weight, food intake, and fat accumulation in ovx rats. Their results suggest that Coleus forskohlii may be useful in the treatment of obesity.
3. Vladimir Badmaev, Muhammed Majeed, Anthony A. Conte, John E. Parker: Six overweight but otherwise healthy women were selected for the study. Capsules containing 250 mg of 10% forskolin extract were taken twice daily, half an hour before meals in the morning and evening. In the eight-week study, our body fat content decreased significantly, while body weight increased significantly from baseline.
In a double-blind, randomized trial of 23 women, 250 mg of 10% Coleus Forskohlii extract or palcebo was added twice daily for 12 weeks. The results showed that Coleus Forskohlii extract may have helped alleviate weight gain in overweight women.
Its active ingredients can contribute to the effectiveness of a weight loss diet.
By providing proper diet and exercise, you can help maintain a healthy body fat composition.
One of the main ingredients in green coffee is chlorogenic acid, which is also known to have fat-burning, hunger-reducing and antioxidant effects. Chlorogenic acid is effective in lowering blood sugar levels as it can reduce the absorption of glucose in the small intestine.
– 10.5% weight loss:
Joe Vinson and colleagues conducted a study involving 16 people in India, but previously conducted similar studies in France and Japan. Overweight and obese people aged 22-26 years participated in the study. Participants drinking one or two servings of green coffee a day lost an average of 10.5% of their body weight over the six weeks of follow-up, while their body fat decreased by 16%.
Visceral fat loss:
– 2006 research: Hiroshi Shimoda, Emi Seki, Michio Aitani.
Mice were fed a standard green coffee bean extract diet and its main ingredients, namely caffeine and chlorogenic acid, for 14 days.
The researchers found that green coffee bean extract reduced the amount of visceral, or visceral fat, and body weight, while food consumption did not change.
Lower risk of diabetes:
– Does chlorogenic acid beat it? the excess sugar.
The prestigious trade journal,? The Lancet published a population survey in 2002, which He graduated from 17,000 people. Researchers have found a 50% lower risk of? Diabetes for those? who drink 7 cups of coffee a day, compared to those who drink only two.
Green Coffee Extract, Coleus Forskohlii Extract, Chromium (III Chloride), Gelatin (Capsule Cover).
Active ingredient in daily dose:
|1 capsule||2 capsules|
|Green coffee extract:
– of which chlorogenic acid
|Coleus forskohlii extract:
– of which forskohlin
|Chromium||40 μg * NRV 100%||80 μg * NRV 200%|
* NRV is% of recommended daily intake for adults.
– 1 capsule / day, max. 2 capsules / day. Swallow with plenty of water.
– 30 capsules.