Vitamin C + Vitamin D + 84 Mineral!
Since ancient times, man has been consuming various active ingredients needed by the body (vitamins, mineral salts, flavonoids, enzymes, etc.) without being aware of this. Many times just because it’s delicious. For millennia, consuming natural foods, the mixed diet has generally satisfied our body’s needs of this nature. However, when the diet became one-sided, deficiency diseases soon occurred (scurvy, rickets, etc.). In addition, the increase in age also caused the appearance of specific diseases in old age.
As a result of folk medicine experience, and later laboratory experiments and human observation programs, it turns out that the combined presence of some substances in our body achieves a synergistic effect that helps each other.
– Strengthens the immune system, increases the body’s resilience.
– Anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory and helps in the formation of red blood cells.
– Synergistically with flavonoids helps maintain vascular integrity.
– Flavonoids facilitate the absorption of vitamin C and increase its effectiveness because it protects against rapid degradation.
– Flavonoids, as antioxidants, help vitamin C really be utilized as a vitamin.
– Calcium is responsible for the household.
– It is required for the uptake and incorporation of calcium and phosphorus into the bones and inhibits their excretion.
– Needed for healthy bone development, healing and prevention of osteoporosis.
– In addition, it has a hormonal effect on almost every tissue in the body.
Trace Minerals 84M – mineral:
In our accelerated world, we are getting fewer and fewer naturally occurring minerals and trace elements in our diet. Many foods have a modest mineral content. Our natural resources are depleted due to overexploitation of the soil. An organism without mineral salts is unable to develop and maintain its health. Our body is unable to use and incorporate foods and vitamins without minerals and trace elements. If vitamins are considered important, minerals are of multiple importance. Our body needs dissolved, ionic marine minerals and trace elements. If we have adequate levels of alkali ions in our bodies, our bodies can neutralize toxic acids. For example, when you are no longer getting enough calcium or other alkaline minerals,the body gets the amount of calcium it needs from the bones to survive. By consuming TM 84M low-sodium minerals obtained from the Great Salt Lake, the body also gets vital minerals that we do not take in during the diet.
Beneficial effects of Trace Minerals 84M:
– Provides the most important ions for the human body: sodium, potassium, magnesium, chloride, sulfate and phosphate.
– Helps concentration. Improving endurance and overall vitality.
– Minerals are a great help in any cleansing treatment.
– Supplementary use of minerals can lead to better mental well-being.
– The effect of all herbs or combinations of herbs is enhanced by the addition of minerals.
– Improving the effect of vitamins, as they are not properly utilized without minerals.
– Provides excellent help even in case of joint problems.
– Minerals are important factors in bone and tooth density and hardness. They play a role in preventing tooth decay.
– In case of allergies, consumers report a positive result.
– It can improve the quality and beauty of hair, skin and nails.
Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), Flavin7 Bioflavonoid complex (red grape seed-husk drying, sorghum seed-husk drying, blackberry seed husk drying, black cherry husk drying, blackcurrant seed husk drying, redcurrant husk drying, redcurrant husk) plum husk corn syrup solids, apple peel corn syrup solids), Mineral Complex Pure Crystal 120 TM (chloride, magnesium, sulfate, sodium, potassium, boron, calcium), vitamin D (cholera cholecalciferol), capsule casing gelatin, colorants: titanium dioxide.
Each capsule can be pulled apart and the active ingredient in it can be consumed without it!
Active ingredient in daily dose:
|1 capsule||2 capsules|
|Vitamin C||500 mg
** NRV 625%
** NRV 1250%
|83.4 mg + -10%
|166.8 mg + – 10%
|Vitamin D||50 (g (* 2000 NE)
** NRV 1000%
*** UL 50%
|100 (g (* 4000 NE)
** NRV 2000%
*** UL 100%
* NE: International Unit.
** NRV:% of recommended daily intake for adults.
*** UL: The maximum amount of a vitamin / mineral that is not likely to have an adverse or detrimental effect on health with regular daily intake from all sources.
– 2 capsules / day.
– 2 x 120 capsules.