Category-creating innovation with ionophore bioflavonoids and minerals!
1. Ionophore effect:
Using Ionoforce technology, zinc is utilized as an antiviral element, as it easily enters the cell membrane and is able to neutralize certain viral enzymes, strengthening mucociliary clearance.
2. Effective absorption:
Due to their chemical properties, cyclodextrins are able to deliver the coupled molecule to a medium where they originally have a reduced absorption capacity with much greater efficiency.
Thanks to the new technology, absorption through the mucosa in the oral cavity is much more efficient than with traditional formulations.
3. Antiviral effects:
Flavin7 ZinQue is a category-creating technological innovation that helps our organization’s defense processes at the following points.
– Blocking docking.
– Reduction of viral replication.
– Cytokine storm prevention.
– Prevention of pneumonia and superinfection.
– Support for respiratory cilia.
– Avoidance of further complications (long covid): shortness of breath, chest and back pain, myocarditis, fatigue, arrhythmia, abnormal thickening of the heart muscle, fibrosis, reduction of heart performance.
– Quercetin derivatives have been shown to provide broad-spectrum protection against a wide range of viruses.
– Quercetin has a strong immune-boosting and broad-spectrum antiviral effect. It inhibits the release of pro-inflammatory cytokines, which may be beneficial as severe infection and subsequent death are due to storm activity of the cytokines.
– Quercetin also stabilizes mast cells and has a direct regulatory effect on the basic functional properties of immune cells, either by downregulation or by suppressing many inflammations and functions.
– Quercetin in red wine is one of the strongest known antitumor substances besides resveratrol, which directly inhibits the division and proliferation of malignant cells.
– Inhibits atherosclerosis.
– Antihypertensive effect.
– Inhibitory effect on colon and rectal tumor cell lines.
– Inhibitor of bacterial growth (Helicobacter pylori).
How does Quercetin inhibit viral infections?
One of the most studied properties of quercetin is its antiviral ability, which is attributed to three main mechanisms of action:
– Inhibition of the cell’s ability to infect cells.
– Inhibition of replication of already infected cells.
– Reduction of antiviral drug resistance in infected cells.
Studies – Details of Quercetin:
Research funded by the U.S. Department of Defense, published in 2007, has shown that quercetin reduces the risk of viral diseases. Which can otherwise undermine the effectiveness of the immune system and make it more prone to infections due to extreme physical stress.
Another DARPA-funded study published in 2008 by the U.S. Department of Defense’s research department reported that quercetin-treated animals were infected with the highly pathogenic H1N1 influenza virus. The treatment group had significantly lower morbidity and mortality than the placebo “treated” group.
Other studies have confirmed the efficacy of quercetin against a wide range of viruses.
It has gained a controversial reputation since its discovery and in related laboratory tests, as it became known first as a mutagen and then as an effective anticancer compound. Quercetin in red wine is one of the strongest known antitumor substances besides resveratrol, which directly inhibits the division and proliferation of malignant cells.
It exerts this by stimulating apoptosis. Modification and inhibition of the activity of various enzymes.
Resveratrol and quercetin are effective in inhibiting the growth and proliferation of oral epithelial carcinomas.
Apigenin and quercetin inhibit the growth of melanoma. Quercetin inhibits P21-RAS expression in a primary human colon and rectal cell line.
– Controls and directs metabolic processes in the body, a component of insulin.
– Maintains cell integrity, essential for protein synthesis, DNA production.
– The most important trace element in the fight against infections, as well as important for the skin, hair and nails. The organization needs a constant supply.
– Zinc is an important component of enzymes that, together with flavonoids, protect the body against the harmful effects of free radicals.
Filtered purified water, Flavin7 Bioflavonoid complex (red grape seed husk drying, sorghum seed husk drying, blackberry seed husk drying, black cherry husk drying, blackcurrant kernel husk drying, redcurrant husk husk drying, redcurrant husk husk drying, ), CD-Polydextrin, dye: anthocyanidin (enocyanin), zinc acetate (30%), Sophora Japonica L. extract (Quercetin 98%), sweetener: Stevia (Steviol glycoside).
Active ingredients in the recommended daily intake:
Zinc 7.5 mg * NRV 75%
* NRV is% of recommended daily intake for adults.
Directions for use:
– Consumption of 10 ml per day is recommended, as well as max. 20 ml / day, divided into 2-3 times.
– When consuming, keep 2-3 ml of fluid under the tongue for 2-3 minutes and then swallow.
– 100 ml.