Complete regeneration and muscle protection!
Flavin7 Sport Amino BCAA + is an essential mineral, trace element, amino acid and flavonoid complex for athletes and heavy physical workers. Its ingredients inhibit muscle breakdown and can help build muscle during and between periods of exercise.
– A complex with a particularly high mineral and trace element content, in which substances dissolved and crystallized in the water of the Great Salt Lake are found in the form of a natural electrolyte.
– Consumed with an adequate amount of water, it has a natural isotonic effect as it contains an electrolyte balance.
– Its consumption inhibits the amount of electrolytes in the body lost during sports.
The most important amino acids for preventing muscle breakdown and building muscle are the Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs), which are L-leucine, L-valine, and L-isoleucine. Regardless of the sport, they play a useful role in every athlete’s diet, both in the weight gain phase as well as in the fibrous period.
Amino acids are the end products of protein digestion, the building blocks of our own proteins. When we eat protein-rich foods, the proteins that get into our bodies break down into amino acids and get into the bloodstream. The absorbed amino acids are partially converted to each other and proteins (plasma albumin) are formed in the liver. A significant portion of the amino acids that pass through the liver are used by muscle cells to build up their proteins.
Essential branched chain amino acids are of particular importance to athletes because they are broken down in muscle rather than the liver. 35% of the amino acids that make up muscle are branched-chain amino acids. Importantly, a few minutes of active training can reduce their levels in the muscles, which, if not replaced in time, will begin to break down the body’s own muscle cells. This phenomenon is called catabolism, muscle breakdown. BCAA supplementation according to the intensity of the training can achieve a strong anti-catabolic (inhibit muscle breakdown) and anabolic (muscle growth promoting) effect. Their most effective intake ratio is a minimum 2: 1: 1 ratio in favor of L-leucine.
The role of BCAA is also crucial in immune enhancement. Each exercise tipped us out of our resting state and, depending on its intensity, puts varying degrees of stress on our bodies. If we can’t compensate for the excessive stress, our regeneration slows down, our immune system weakens. Consumption of branched chain amino acids can help maintain a healthy immune system.
Vitamin D3 (Kole-Calciferol):
– Plays an important role in healthy cell development.
– Lack of it can cause cardiovascular diseases, osteoporosis, weakened immune system, diabetes, but it can also increase the risk of tumors and hematopoietic diseases.
– With the elimination of vitamin D deficiency, the mortality of Hungarians would decrease by 7-10%, and the average age would increase by 2-3 years (Hungarian Society of Osteoporosis and Osteoarthhrology).
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride):
Pyridoxine coenzymes are involved in amino acid metabolism, the breakdown of fats. The amount of vitamin B6 in our body is an important factor in the most ideal use of amino acids.
L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine, Trace Minerals 84 Great Salt Lake Water (of which: chloride, magnesium, sulfate, sodium, lithium, boron, potassium, calcium) and 67 natural trace amounts in varying amounts , Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin D3 (Colecalciferol), Gelatin.
Active ingredients in the recommended daily intake:
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)||1.4 mg ** RDA 100%|
|Vitamin D3 (Kole-Calciferol)||50 μg
* 2000 NE
** RDA 1000%
*** UL 50%
* NE: International Unit.
** RDA:% of recommended daily intake for adults.
*** UL:% of maximum daily vitamin / mineral intake.
– During training and immediately after training 5 capsules / day.
– 100 capsules.