Flavin7 Premium products
They have an elevated polyphenol, flavonoid content. Due to their higher content of quercetin and routine, they have an increased antioxidant and radical scavenging effect. As a result, they increase the flexibility of blood vessels even more effectively, increase the body’s resilience, and reduce the development of harmful cell function in the body.
Premium products are also available in bottles and capsules.
In addition to traditional medical treatments, we recommend all members of the Flavin7 product family to supplement them, and they do not have harmful interactions with other products and medicines. (If you are consuming Trace Minerals 84M, there should be a half hour break between consuming the two products.)
The Flavin7 product family and the Flavin7 Premium products do not contain a substance on the doping list based on a study by the National Institute of Sports Health, so it is also recommended for athletes.
Who do we recommend it to?
– Increased risk factor in the family for predisposing factors for the prevention of cardiovascular cancer.
– To reduce the side effects of chemotherapy in patients with cancer, in addition to traditional treatments.
– For cardiovascular diseases.
– For immune boosting.
– To strengthen the debilitated body in addition to traditional therapies.
– To prevent the development of atherosclerosis and thrombosis in elderly diabetics.
– For athletes to strengthen the immune system, increase stamina, increase performance without having a doping effect.
– As a protective effect against cardiovascular diseases caused by stress.
– Increased stress, stressful lifestyle, managerial illness, or other exposures to environmental hazards, and smokers.
– Its use has a protective effect against the development of cardiovascular problems, high blood pressure and heart attack.
– To improve general fitness in old age.
– Prevention to ensure a better quality of life.
– For people with allergies, to strengthen the immune system.
– They increase the effect of vitamins. (Mainly vitamins E and C).
Red grape seed-peel dryer; sorghum seed-shell drying; gelatin, blackberry seed-shell drying; black cherry peel drying, blackcurrant seed peel drying, elderberry peel drying, plum peel drying, apple peel drying, capsule coating: dye (indigo carmine).
The capsule can be pulled apart and the contents can be consumed without it.
2×2 capsules / day, as well as max. 3×2-3 capsules / day.
Do not exceed the recommended daily amount.
A dietary supplement is not a substitute for a balanced mixed diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Nutrients in the recommended daily intake:
|4 capsules||6 capsules||9 capsules|
|Red grape seeds||492 mg||738 mg||1107 mg|
|Total polyphenols||44 mg||66 mg||99 mg|
|Of which: Flavonoid||32 mg||48 mg||72 mg|
|Of which: resveratrol||0.02 mg||0.03 mg||0.045 mg|
Watch a short introductory video about flavonoids:
– 90 pcs