Flavin7 hydrogen drink! The fruit concentrate contains a significant amount of bioflavonoids and has an ORP of -400 mV due to its strong reducing ability.
What are Flavonoids?
The name flavonoids refers to a group of compounds whose members have a similar chemical backbone and are found mainly in the peel and seeds of fruits and vegetables. Flavonoids are produced by plants for their own protection.
It is important to know about the physiological effects of flavonoids, that they act mainly in the digestive and circulatory systems and are absorbed in the intestinal tract. It neutralizes free radicals, ie they have an antioxidant effect and reduce the risk of atherosclerosis. They inhibit thrombosis, increase the elasticity of blood vessel walls. They have an effect on sootome lesions (mutagenesis) and the process of developing malignancies (carcinogenesis).
They lower LDL (“bad” cholesterol) and blood fat (serum tridlyceride) levels. They have a liver and sunscreen effect. They are anti-inflammatory, prevent long-term complications of diabetes mellitus, and have antiviral, antibacterial effects.
Watch a short introductory video about flavonoids:
How long have we known about Flavonoids?
In 1936, Albert Szent-Györgyi and István Rusznyák were the first to show that two flavonoids (rutin, naringenin) from citrus fruits reduce the fragility and permeability of capillaries, which is why rutin was first named vitamin P. Since then, science has isolated thousands of similar compounds.
What are Flavonoids good for?
Flavonoids increase the body’s antioxidant capacity, which can reduce the cell-destroying effects of free radicals. They support the optimal operation of the defense system.
Red grapes can help the vascular system to function optimally, improve circulation. Through its antioxidant properties, it can help protect cells from the destructive effects of free radicals.
The smallest antioxidant is HYDROGEN :
Why is Hydrogen Good?
Watch a short introductory video on the importance of Hydrogen:
Does Hydrogen Enhance the Effect of Flavonoids?
Watch a short introductory video on the effects of Hydrogen on Antioxidants:
Watch the Flavin7 Hydrogen Product Experience Video:
We burn oxygen slowly, yet it is necessary.
Hydrogen is a new clean energy that slows down aging!
The high hydrogen content enhances the reducing effect. This is the latest and most effective natural method of binding free radicals. Reducing processes in the body are also suitable for the inhibition of damage caused by oxidative stress caused by life functions.
When Hydrogen encounters a free radical in a living organism, it is able to neutralize it. As a result, the free radical immediately loses its cell-damaging effect.
As a result of the research, a large amount of active Hydrogen has been dissolved in the dense molecularly separated fruit concentrate, so that the Hydrogen can be stored well and can reach the free radical scavenging effect as the smallest antioxidant when it enters the body. It has a strong reducing ability that can be measured: ORP -400 mV.
What does it mean to have an antioxidant effect and what are free radicals?
The antioxidant property of a substance means its ability to bind and neutralize free radicals.
Free radicals are extremely unstable and “aggressive” molecules that try to oxidize cells.
If they are excessively present in our body, they can damage vital biological molecules — in the worst case, DNA. This is called oxidative stress.
The ORP value is a number indicating the oxidation and reduction capacity of a solution. The lower the ORP value, the more reducing the solution. In addition to oxygen, the strongest oxidizing agents include acid rain and chlorinated water.
Watch a short introductory video on ORP:
What does the -400mV number of Flavin7 products mean?
Watch a short introductory video on -400mV:
The unique effectiveness of Hydrogen among antioxidants:
Hydrogen-enriched liquid with a particularly high antioxidant effect is a revolutionary novelty in the range of food supplements. The free radical scavenging effect of the flavonoids in it and the unique antioxidant power of Hydrogen work together to protect your health!
Beneficial effects on our body:
– Its consumption helps the regeneration of cells, optimizes their function.
– It slows down the aging process and strengthens our body’s resilience to harmful external influences.
– Increases endurance, improves memory.
– Excellent for reducing conditions caused by common stressful situations.
– Experience has shown that its consumption reduces cholesterol and triglyceride levels, which are risk factors for cardiovascular catastrophes. Through the clean vascular system it is possible to empty toxins and the efficient functioning of detoxifying organs.
– The damage to health caused by the insufficient functioning of the blood circulation can be prevented and eliminated, the supply of oxygen and nutrients to the cells can be normalized.
– Consumer experience shows that it is also beneficial for people with diabetes.
Filtered-purified water, Flavin7 Bioflavonoid complex (red grape seed husk drying, sorghum seed husk drying, blackberry seed husk drying, black cherry husk drying, blackcurrant seed husk drying, redcurrant husk husk, redcurrant husk husk) apple peel drying), dye: anthocyanidin, (enocyanin), sweetener: Stevia rebaudiana Bertoni leaf extract (Steviol glycoside 95%, E960, REB-A).
Active ingredients in the recommended daily intake:
|50 ml||100 ml||200 ml|
|Total polyphenols:||2000 mg||4000 mg||8000 mg|
|Of which: – flavonoid||1545 mg||3090 mg||6180 mg|
– 20-50 ml / day and 100-200 ml / day as needed and divided into several occasions.
As it contains fruits, it cannot be overdosed, so the recommended consumption rate is also plastic. The recommended daily consumption is constantly changing, the maximum is always indicated on the box.
Information on the box:
Do not exceed the recommended consumption. Shake before consumption! The taste may vary slightly according to the place of production and the variety of fruit used.
– 200 ml, 30×200 ml.
H7O Hydrogen enrichment machine:
– Hydrogen preparation bottle.
– Charging cable.
– User’s Guide.
Instructions for use:
– Fill the bottle with liquid (4 dl).
– Switching on: Press the silver drop-shaped button on the base. The device indicates in blue that it is ready for operation. Only switch on when the liquid has been filled!
– Hydrogen production max. 3 minutes, during which the blue light is on.
– At the end of the process, the device switches off automatically with an acoustic signal.
Cleaning the appliance:
– It is recommended to rinse with clean water at the end of the process after consumption.
To charge the battery:
– Connect the charging cable to the base and the USB end to a charging head. The device lights up red. Indicates with a green light or when the light is off when charging is complete.
– 1 H7O Hydrogen Enrichment Machine.