Broad-spectrum, epigenetic-based, scientifically sound composition!
Prevention of cancer, reduction of side effects!
The composition of Flavin G77 has been developed taking into account internationally published genetic and epidemiological research results!
Genetic information in our service!
Research in recent years has shown direct correlations between the relationships between our genetics and our diseases. Based on these, genetic variations have been identified that are beneficial or detrimental to us in certain diseases.
From a public health point of view, a wide range of disease groups include cardiovascular (Cardio) diseases, cancer (Cyto) diseases, and problems caused by cell aging (TimeX).
In the case of these disease groups, it is especially important to take into account the related genes, to help their function or, if necessary, to inhibit or silence them. Research has shown that certain nutrients (eg flavonoids) can have a positive effect on the prevention and course of diseases predisposed to by genes.
What are Flavonoids?
The name flavonoids refers to a group of compounds whose members have a similar chemical backbone and are found mainly in the peel and seeds of fruits and vegetables. Flavonoids are produced by plants for their own protection.
It is important to know about the physiological effects of flavonoids, that they act mainly in the digestive and circulatory systems and are absorbed in the intestinal tract. It neutralizes free radicals, ie they have an antioxidant effect, reduce the risk of atherosclerosis. They inhibit thrombosis, increase the elasticity of blood vessel walls. They have an effect on sootome lesions (mutagenesis) and the process of developing malignancies (carcinogenesis).
They reduce LDL (“bad” cholesterol) and blood fat (serum tridlyceride) levels. They have a liver and sunscreen effect. They are anti-inflammatory, prevent long-term complications of diabetes mellitus, and have antiviral, antibacterial effects.
Watch the short introductory video about Flavonoids!
How long have we known about Flavonoids?
In 1936, Albert Szent-Györgyi and István Rusznyák were the first to show that two flavonoids (rutin, naringenin) from citrus fruits reduce the fragility and permeability of capillaries, which is why rutin was first named vitamin P. Since then, science has isolated thousands of similar compounds.
What are Flavonoids good for?
Flavonoids increase the body’s antioxidant capacity, which can reduce the cell-destroying effects of free radicals. They support the optimal operation of the defense system.
Red grapes can help the vascular system to function optimally, improve circulation. Through its antioxidant properties, it can help protect cells from the destructive effects of free radicals.
Flavin G77 Cyto Syrup:
A product prepared on the basis of a unique proprietary recipe for the consumption of Flavin7, the most widely summarized research on the results of published medical-clinical human tumor research on flavonoids. With exceptionally high active ingredient content and antioxidant capacity. Controlled pro-oxidant.
The use of plants, fruits and herbs for the prevention, treatment and cure of a disease in the 19th century. until the middle of the twentieth century it was almost dominant among the therapeutic possibilities of medicine. This has ceased with the rise of the pharmaceutical industry, but fortunately in the last 20-30 years, people are starting to rediscover the usefulness of organic drugs as a tool for modern therapy.
Flavin G77 is a special high-quality product that has been designed with two things in mind. We were the first to select the most physiologically efficient species in the herbal world, and then, as a result of years of experimentation, we managed to go crazy to the nano size. Thereby, the surface activity of essences beneficial to the human body has been increased one million times. Thus, the absorption of active ingredients (vitamins, flavonoids, amino acids) was greatly increased. Last but not least, when tasting, instead of the usual chocolate flavor in traditional packaging, we will come across an exclusive juicy fruit flavor that stems from the variety of ingredients and the special nano-grinding.
Flavin G77 Cyto syrup is an antitumor complex of plant flavonoids and enzymes (wheat germ, broccoli germ, alfalfa germ) with a highly synergistic effect, with increased active ingredient content.
The effect of flavonoids can be of great help to cancer patients, in addition to traditional treatments, to reduce the side effects of chemotherapy, to prevent cancer.
Flavonoids are secondary metabolic products of photosynthetic plants that belong to the group of polyphenol-type compounds. Flavonoid-type compounds bind free radicals and have antioxidant activity. (Antioxidants are stable molecules that bind to and neutralize unstable oxidants. Oxidants have always been associated with cancer and premature aging.)
The excellent physiological effects of flavonoids have been confirmed by numerous foreign and domestic clinical and laboratory studies.
What do you need to know about Enzymes?
– Proteins that increase (catalyze) the rate of chemical reactions in the body.
– Three thousand enzymes have been discovered in the human body.
– Enzymes are involved in 36 million biochemical processes in a single minute.
– We already have a certain amount at birth, but after that, just like vitamins, we have to constantly replenish it.
– But unlike vitamins, enzymes can only be created by a living organism.
– Our best source of enzymes are plant germs.
From the tiny seed, under the influence of moisture and heat, new life emerges with tremendous energy. The seeds contain a huge amount of enzyme needed to grow a plant, which multiplies even more during germination!
Our health depends on whether we have enough enzymes in our body!
Treatments, malnutrition, and disease are also consuming huge amounts of our enzyme household, so over time the balance is upset and the body is increasingly exposed to serious diseases.
The germ contains all the necessary components that the body needs for health. When the seed germinates, its vitamin C content swells 27-fold, its carotene content increases by about 200%, its vitamin B content by 50%, and its vitamin E content by 120% after 2 hours of germination.
Organic germs contain 25% more energy than meat, but they are not fattened. —————————————-
Omega-3 fatty acids:
– The ideal ratio of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids in our diet would be 1: 3, but unfortunately the ratio is 1:15 and even 1:30 instead.
– The biological and genetic development of the body cannot follow the nutrition embodied by modern foods.
– Recommended daily intake: 2,000 mg Omega-3, 6,000 mg Omega-6.
What is the reason for the poor Omega-3: Omega-6 ratio?
– Vegetable and animal fats, butter, margarine, pork, duck, goose fat Sunflower, olive, corn, rapeseed oil.
Why is an Omega-3: Omega-6 ratio of 1: 3 or better important to us?
– The predominance of omega-6 reduces the permeability of the cell membrane.
– Dietary omega-6 linoleic acid (LA) is converted in the body to omega-6 arachidonic acid (AA), which is stored in our cell membranes. Bioactive ingredients made from omega-6 arachidonic acid (AA) are responsible for both the initiation of acute inflammation and the continuation of chronic inflammation in the body, which can cause many lifestyle-related health problems.
– Does omega-6 strengthen while? omega-3 inhibits inflammatory processes.
– Omega-3 fatty acids reduce inflammatory processes within our cells through several signaling processes.
– Inflammation is part of the body’s immediate response to infection or injury, but uncontrolled inflammation damages tissues. In fact, uncontrolled inflammation plays an important role in the pathology of diseases such as asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, and atherosclerosis. The ability of omega-3 fatty acids to affect arachidonic acid metabolism is at the heart of their proposed anti-inflammatory effect.
In various diseases, the risk increases drastically if the following proportions are exceeded:
– Rheumatoid arthritis Ω3 / Ω6 1/3.
– Asthma Ω3 / Ω6 1/5.
– Cardiovascular diseases Ω3 / Ω6 1/4.
– Colon cancer Ω3 / Ω6 1/3.
Correct 1: 3 ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6:
– Restores inflammatory processes.
– Improves the normal functioning of cells.
– Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease.
Composition containing plant bioflavonoids and unsaturated fatty acid active ingredients.
Filtered-purified water, Omega-3 fish oil, dried fruits, flowers, seeds, herbs, spices, roots, leaves with 77 types of polyphenol / flavonoid content (see more below), AquaCelle GP1 (coconut oil, olive oil, citrus oil, polyglycerol polyricinolate, mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, lecithin, vitamin E), turmeric meal, artichoke meal, Stevia (Steviol glycoside), cherry meal, pomegranate extract (ellagic acid 40%), kempferol, bempferol dried, alfalfa germ dried, tea polyphenol (EGCG), Chamomile flower extract (Apigenin), St. John’s wort extract (Sylimarin), sulforaphane, dolphinidine, Polygonum cuspidatum root (Resveratrol), isothiocyanates.
Apple, elderberry, juniper berry, lemon peel, rosehip, blueberry, black cherry peel, black currant seed peel, blackberry seed peel, hawthorn, sea buckthorn, blackthorn, orange peel, red currant seed peel, plum, red grape .
Acacia, elderflower, cornflower, hawthorn flower, hibiscus flower, sandhopper, chamomile flower, hop flower, blackthorn flower, marigold, lavender, marshmallow flower, orange flower, medical linden flower, rose petal, saffron shrubbery.
Anise seeds, sorghum seeds, lace seeds, sweet cumin, cumin seeds, dill seeds, cardamom seeds, flax seeds, butterfly seeds, milk thistle seeds, mustard seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, red grape seeds.
Medicinal herbs: Burdock, goldenrod, yarrow, lemongrass, willow bark, corn mustache, alfalfa, cherry stem, doctor’s yarrow, scented thyme.
Basil leaf, cinnamon bark, thyme, coriander seeds, oregano leaf, rosemary leaf, green tea, clove flower buds.
Beets, Jerusalem artichokes, licorice, marshmallow root, ginseng root, ginger, catnip.
Peppermint, nettle, dandelion leaf, hops, birch leaves, sage.
Nutrients in the recommended daily intake:
|Energy content||538 KJ (128.5 Kcal)|
|– Saturated fatty acid
– Polyunsaturated fatty acid
– of which omega-3 fatty acid
– 10 ml / day, max. 20 ml / day.
– Polyphenol content: 4 800 mg / 100 g.
between 10-20 C in a refrigerator after opening. Please do not eat or drink, fill the amount you want to consume in a separate glass. It does not contain a preservative, so fermentation can start from the digestive aids in the mouth.
– 500 ml.