It stimulates brain function, concentration, mental freshness, improves memory.
“The brain is much more likely to wither from too little use than from wear and tear from too much.”
– Norman Doidge
Who doesn’t want to be smarter?
– Several studies have dealt with using only a fraction of our brain capacity.
– Our old desire, easier learning and more efficient use of memory.
– We want to improve our mental abilities, which can make us more successful in all areas of life.
As we age …
– The performance of our organs decreases.
– Our brain will be smaller.
– Usually, however, after the age of 50-60, a kind of subjectively perceptible forgetfulness appears.
– However, this does not mean that its performance will deteriorate greatly.
Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide):
What is its physiological role in the body?
– Vitamin B3 is needed for the formation of two vital substances – NAD and NADP – through which we get energy from food.
– Essential for the functioning of enzymes involved in cellular respiration and for the normal production of sex hormones, bile and gastric juices and the balanced activity of the nervous system.
– Because of its role in the functioning of the nervous system, it may be important in brain functions such as memory and memory.
– Participates in glucose metabolism. It catalyzes the synthesis of prostaglandins that are important to the body.
– Essential for energy production, brain function and skin.
– Cofactor of hundreds of enzymes, involved in most electron transfer processes.
– Helps balance blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
– It is also involved in treating inflammation and supporting digestion.
– Participates in the breakdown of brain neurotransmitters.
– Increased intake plays an extremely important role in both depressive and schizophrenic conditions.
– In its absence, adrenaline is broken down in an abnormal direction, which increases the symptoms of schizophrenia. This effect is also present in anorexia.
– Its role in regulating blood fat levels is twofold: when ingested, the release of fatty acids is observed, while it has a cholesterol (lipoprotein) lowering effect.
Vitamin B8 (Choline):
– Stimulates brain function (mental freshness, concentration, improves memory).
Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid):
– Folic acid also has a great effect on our brain, if it is not enough in our body, it can mean difficulty concentrating, memory problems, or a decrease in cognitive abilities.
– Folic acid, or vitamin B9, plays an extremely important role in cell division, in ensuring the proper functioning of brain functions, and in the fight against depression.
“Many foods are now fortified with folic acid, yet most people don’t usually get enough in their bodies. This can be caused, for example, by a one-sided diet if someone does not eat enough of foods rich in folic acid (dark green leafy vegetables, cruciferous ones, egg yolks, legumes, etc.).
– Folic acid also has a great effect on our brain, if it is not enough in our body, it can mean difficulty concentrating, memory problems or a decrease in cognitive abilities. In addition, folic acid has been found to increase the risk of developing depression and mood disorders.
– Regeneration of damaged cells.
– Maintaining neuronal integrity.
– Improving the signaling of neurotransmitters.
– Improving concentration.
– Improving mood.
– Memory development.
– Improves the absorption of nutrients in the brain.
– Improves cell-to-cell communication.
– Phosphatidylserine is a naturally occurring phospholipid that has a comprehensive, proven ability to enhance your mental abilities and brain functions.
– It is vital for the healthy functioning of your brain and the ability to simply maintain your nervous system and memory with it.
– Consumption of phospholipids has long been shown to reduce, stop, and even reverse the brain decline associated with almost all aging.
In addition, phosphatidylserine (PS hereafter) is extremely well absorbed, easily enters your brain and can be used by your body in countless ways.
How does phosphatidylserine work in your brain?
Once in your brain, the PS molecule merges with the cell membrane of your nerve cells. This helps cellular energy production, the internal constant, normal environment that is vital to your cells. With this fusion, it enhances neurotransmitter functions, their release, and uptake.
– Choline is one of the few substances that can penetrate the blood-brain barrier, which, among other things, protects the brain from the effects of changes in daily diet. It enters the brain cells directly, where it forms acetylcholine, a memory-aiding compound.
– Stimulates brain function (mental freshness, concentration, improves memory).
– Produces the necessary neurotransmitter during concentrated effort, promotes the optimal functioning of the nervous system.
– Relaxing, calming effect.
– May be useful for front sensitivity.
– It helps to overcome the memory loss in old age, facilitates the progress of nerve impulses.
Deficiency symptoms may include:
– Sleep disturbance.
– Concentration problems.
– Short concentration ability.
– Unable to rejoice permanently.
Grape Seed Extract:
– Grape seed extract is able to cross the blood-brain barrier, providing protection for both the brain and the nervous system.
– It can relieve inflammatory conditions of the eye and increase its contrast sensitivity, improve our vision.
– Grape seed extract may also be useful in the treatment of attention deficit as OPC (oligomeric proanthocyanidins) cross the blood-brain barrier and can influence the regulation of neurotransmitters and hormones in the brain.
– The active ingredients in grape seed extract protect nerves and brain tissue from oxidative attacks, thus reducing the risk of dementia.
– Helps protect the brain and nervous system from damage.
– It protects nerve cells and improves blood circulation, and better blood circulation results in mental freshness.
– Quercetin is an excellent antioxidant and therefore neutralizes harmful free radicals in the brain, blood, cells and nucleus.
Bacopa Leaf Extract:
– The most important property of Bacopa Moneria extract is that it optimizes memory. One of the interesting things about Bacopa Monira extract is its ability to modulate and improve cognitive abilities.
– Manganese is able to neutralize free radicals, thus having an important antioxidant function.
– It is also required for the function of the enzyme superoxide dismutase (SOD). SOD improves immune and nervous system functions, protects against damage caused by free radicals, and reduces damage to the brain and other organs.
– Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal mental functioning.
– Tryptophan is an essential amino acid, so our body cannot produce it.
– It plays an important role in the production of two hormones, melatonin and serotonin, so tryptophan affects mood and the body’s response to stress.
– Tryptophan is a precursor of the neurotransmitter serotonin in the central nervous system.
– In recent years, researchers have taken more and more serious attention to the effects of tryptophan on the body and have found that tryptophan can help patients who are suffering from mental illness. Thus, the use of tryptophan may be considered in the treatment of panic disorder, depression, or obsessive-compulsive disorder and sleep disorders.
– Acetyl L-Carnitine protects your nervous system in many directions and ways and also enhances the efficiency of your cognitive functions. Cognitive, also known as cognitive functions, are the brain processes that help you gain information about the world, give it meaning, and act accordingly.
– Neuropsychological tests traditionally focus on 5 cognitive areas: intelligence, language-speech, memory, perception, and executive (executive) functions.
– ALC is concentrated in your brain and its levels decrease greatly as you age. If you take this active ingredient from the outside, you will greatly reduce the aging processes of your brain functions.
– This active substance is also able to cross the blood-brain barrier and act as a powerful antioxidant in your brain. With this feature, you can prevent the deterioration of your brain cells, which will manifest as you age.
– Because of its protective effect, ALC is a potent antidote to free radical-mediated diseases. Such diseases include Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
– The dopamine receptors in your brain also change during the aging process. Their ability to bind and release dopamine is reduced. Dopamine is a very important neurotransmitter that you need for your normal life.
Dopamine is mostly associated with the pleasure center of your brain, where it also stimulates pleasure, pleasure, to motivate you to perform certain actions in order to get even more dopamine.
It rewards your brain with dopamine: eating, sex, a pleasant feeling of love, certain drugs (this leads to drug addiction), neutral actions to which the brain associates pleasure.
– Protecting your dopamine receptors can therefore be especially important if your good mood matters.
– Taurine has a calming effect on the brain and helps to overcome anxiety.
– Taurine helps create brain impulses by helping potassium, sodium, calcium and magnesium to flow in and out of cells. Thus, it plays a key role in neural function and blood pressure regulation.
– In addition, it can act as an inhibitory neurotransmitter (or sedative chemical signal) as well as a cell membrane stabilizer, which means it calms the brain and nervous system and helps fight anxiety, epilepsy, and other problems of brain origin.
– It is also considered a weak sedative.
– Q10 plays an important role in the body’s cellular energy production processes, supports normal blood pressure, and helps maintain heart health.
– Q10 helps the mitochondria to produce energy. This antioxidant is therefore vital for the body to maintain healthy cellular processes.
– Coenzyme Q10 has a positive effect not only on the function of our cells, but also on the brain.
– Stimulates brain cells, an Argentine survey showed that coenzyme Q10 given to patients accelerated the brain processes that had slowed down until then.
Acetyl L-carnitine, coenzyme Q10, Bacopa Monnieri leaf extract, L-tryptophan, L-taurine, Shophora Japonica L. flower extract (Quercetin), choline bitartrate, grape seed extract, Polygonum cuspidatum root extract (resveratrol) acetate, manganese (II) chloride, folic acid, gelatin (capsule cover), colorant: titanium dioxide (capsule cover).
Active ingredients in daily dose:
|1 capsule||2 capsules|
|Acetyl L-carnitine||100 mg||200 mg|
|Coenzyme Q10||10 mg||20 mg|
|Bacopa leaf extract||20 mg||40 mg|
|L-tryptophan||50 mg||100 mg|
|L-taurin||50 mg||100 mg|
|Quercetin||29.4 mg||58.8 mg|
|Kolin||24.5 mg||49 mg|
|Grape seed extract||20 mg||40 mg|
|Resveratrol||9.8 mg||19.6 mg|
* NRV 100%
* NRV 200%
* NRV 87%
* NRV 174%
|Folic acid||0.4 mg
* NRV 200%
* NRV 400%
– Intake of 2×1 capsule daily. Swallow with plenty of water.
– 60, 120, 240 capsules.
The product is effective on its own, but its effectiveness can be further increased if it is combined with any of the following products:
– Olimpiq SXC 200% Jubilee DR capsule (60pcs-60pcs)
– Olimpiq SXC 250% Jubilee DR capsule (120pcs-120pcs)
– Olimpiq SXC 250% Jubilee DR capsule (240pcs-240pcs)
– Olimpiq SXC B 200% Specialized (100pcs)
– Olimpiq SXC B 200% Specialized (250pcs)
– Olimpiq SXC CC 250% Jubilee DR capsule (60pcs-60pcs)
– Olimpiq SXC CC 250% Jubilee DR capsule (120pcs-120pcs)
– Olimpiq SXC CC 250% Jubilee DR capsule (240pcs-240pcs)
– Olimpiq SEC 250% DR capsule (3x60pcs)
– Olimpiq SEC 250% DR capsule (3x180pcs)
– Olimpiq SXC SL 250% Jubilee DR capsule (120pcs-120pcs)