Extra effect in the field of beauty!
The active ingredients of the preparation are plant components, vitamins and trace elements that increase the metabolism, resilience and elasticity of our skin, hair and nails.
– Biotin is a vital (essential) vitamin.
– Biotin belongs to the group of B vitamins (B7, H, coenzyme R), it is also often called a beauty vitamin because it has a positive effect on our skin, hair and fingernails and toenails.
– Biotin is also involved in a number of important metabolic processes, including fat, carbohydrate and protein metabolism.
– Boitin stimulates nail growth. The faster your nails grow, the stronger and less brittle, and of course, the prettier and healthier.
– A healthy adult needs 30-60 micrograms of biotin per day.
– Egg yolk, liver, nuts, brewer’s yeast, oatmeal, soybeans, spinach, carrots, lentils, champignons and rice are rich in biotin. 200 g of champignons contain 200 micrograms of biotin.
– Omega fatty acids are strong anti-inflammatory substances that can be obtained by consuming cold-water fish species (salmon, tuna, trout). But for us, we can also make up for it from the plant sources available in Hungary, for example by consuming walnuts or hemp seed oil.
– From the point of view of beauty care, it is extremely important that hemp seeds contain almost uniquely balanced forms of physiologically essential substances: vitamins, minerals, provitamins, amino acids and Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids.
In developed countries, the use of hemp seeds in diets is gaining ground, thanks to these properties, and they simply need to be sprinkled on the food or mixed into yoghurts and shakes in powder form.
– Among the other beneficial properties of hemp seed oil, it works wonders with our hair. Ingredients for hair stimulating shampoos and hair care capsules.
– Consumption can contribute up to 69% to hair growth, increase hair density by 59% and at the same time reduce hair loss, the effects of which can be experienced after only three months.
– In order to increase the load capacity of both our joints and our skin, it is worth consuming materials that increase their elasticity.
Such is a protein called collagen, which forms long elastic fibers, has tensile strength that rivals steel and provides elasticity not only to cartilage but also to our bones, nails, hair and skin.
– Collagen fills in wrinkles, makes the skin radiant and supple, stimulates hair follicles and strengthens weak nails.
Collagen and aging:
– Collagen deficiency causes a devastating degradation process in the body and in the skin.
– Numerous studies have shown that a person who has reached the age of 40 has lost 30% of his collagen stock. By the age of 50, this amount will increase to 60%. As collagen production decreases, the skin stores less water and the first wrinkles appear.
– An essential component of our tissues.
– This acid is responsible for the elasticity, water absorption and fluid retention of our tissues (bone, cartilage, skin, muscle). Hyaluronic acid connects and fills the intercellular stock in the connective tissue, thus providing elasticity and firmness to a given organ (e.g., skin).
– It improves the viscosity of the joint fluid, thereby reducing the friction in the joints, contributing to the mobility and elasticity of the joints.
Collagen and Hyaluronic
Acid : The production of collagen and hyaluronic acid in our body decreases with age, it is worth replenishing from external sources. Without adequate replacement, not only the cartilage but also the connective tissues of the muscles, bones and skin are deficient. Diatomaceous earth
– Edible diatomaceous earth is not earth, but the petrified vase of ancient unicellulars that has been crumbled to dust over millions of years. Millions of years ago, diatoms lived in the ancient seas, then over the years they sank to the seabed and turned into sedimentary rock.
– 85% of diatomaceous earth contains silica SiO2 as well as 15 types of natural minerals. These minerals make hair, skin and nails healthier and shinier.
– In the case of skin, the role of silicon is significant! It participates in the formation of the structure of connective and supporting tissues, increases the level of collagen. The skin and subcutaneous connective tissue contain a lot of collagen fiber.
– The pain in the joints and ligaments is relieved, the skin is cleared (acne, age spots, psoriasis), the hair and nails become stronger and grow faster.
– Lutein, together with beta-carotene, belongs to a group of compounds called carotenoids.
– Main sources of spinach and other dark green leafy vegetables. A 1999 U.S. survey found that the benefits of a lutein-rich diet in patients with macular degeneration could be demonstrated in as little as three months.
– Lutein absorbs harmful ultraviolet rays from the sun and neutralizes free radicals in the retina (the light-sensitive part of the eye).
– Lutien protects our skin from the harmful rays of the sun and oxidative damage.
– The human body cannot produce lutein, which is essential for vision, so we need to take it with our diet.
– Lycopene is found in many plants, fruits and berries, in addition to tomatoes, watermelon and rosehip can be highlighted in the first place.
– Blood oranges, for example, are red from lycopene, and the flesh of grapefruit also turns pink as a result. Few know, but the original yellow color of the tomato only became red as a result of centuries of careful cultivation.
– The preventive role of lycopene in the development of many cancers is supported by statistical and research data. Its beneficial physiological effect is largely explained by its powerful antioxidant properties.
– With its antioxidant effect, lycopene reduces the visible – wrinkled skin – and invisible premature aging of the body.
– Researchers at the Erasmus Medical Center in Rotterdam have pointed out that when we sunbathe, the lycopene content of our skin is the number one line of defense against the energy of the sun’s rays, so lycopene plays an important role in maintaining skin health and beauty.
– Vitamin E, like vitamins A and C, also has an antioxidant effect, so it protects against cancer and preserves the health of our blood vessels.
– It also slows down the aging process of the skin, softens it, helps to eliminate small skin imperfections and also protects against the harmful rays of the sun.
– In its absence, muscle weakness, dull hair, gait disturbances may occur.
– Vitamin A and its precursor, beta-carotene, play an important role in the division, growth and renewal of epithelial cells, and thus in wound healing.
– It has antioxidant properties and is essential for proper vision and regeneration of burned skin. In the absence of it, the hair will be dry, the nails will thin out and break. The skin dries out, thickens, peels off and becomes more susceptible to pathogens.
– Sources of egg yolk, pumpkin, carrot, liver, and sea fish.
Zinc and Selenium:
– Zinc and Selenium play a role in maintaining the normal condition of hair, nails and skin.
– Vitamin B7, zinc and selenium are involved in maintaining healthy hair.
– Zinc and selenium contribute to the maintenance of healthy nails and the protection of cells against oxidative stress.
– Grape seed can be one of our most important natural weapons in the fight against aging as it protects and strengthens connective tissue.
– According to folk medicine:
“Grape seed extract can cross the blood-brain barrier and help protect the brain and nervous system from damage. Because it effectively neutralizes free radicals, strengthens blood vessel walls and prevents atherosclerosis. Grape seed extract can also help those who have any allergies, arthritis In addition to these, it has a role in maintaining the elasticity and moisture content of the skin, as well as delaying the formation of wrinkles.As a protagonist of special skin beautification treatments and massages, it can be absorbed through the skin and give everyone a beautiful, fresh, tight contributes to prolonging human life. ”
– Regular consumption of grape seed meal stabilizes collagen and elastin.
– This herb, which is widespread and well-known in Hungary, was known in the early Middle Ages as the eyebrow of Venus (Supercilium Veneris). According to her admirers, the delicately fibrous leaf flower is most relevant to the face of the goddess of beauty and love. According to the legend of even older times, the wound-healing effect of yarrow was already known to Achilles and the plant was used successfully, hence its Latin name: Achillea millefolium.
– It is perfect for the treatment of oily and elastic skin with yarrow, as in the inflammatory state it is a strong anti-inflammatory, cleanses and tightens the skin and reduces the activity of the buccal glands.
– Externally applied to the yarrow helps with wound healing and exfoliating effect.
– According to legend, the plant enlightens the consciousness, makes life more complete, more enjoyable, significantly increasing its quality.
– According to the Chinese, one can cure a thousand kinds of ailments, which is why it can be called a “miracle root”.
– Ginseng products rejuvenate the skin, give it a healthy level, effectively treat skin blemishes, inflammations and chronic lesions.
– Ginseng helps maintain vitality, mental and physical freshness.
– Soothing and analgesic.
– Increases sexual desire.
– Rejuvenates the skin and reduces the depth of wrinkles.
– It also protects against radiation – for cancer patients, for example, it relieves the side effects of radiation.
Chinese caterpillar / Cordyceps sinensis:
– Chinese caterpillar strengthens the immune system, revitalizes and increases energy levels.
– It has a beneficial effect on the work of the lungs and heart, increases sexual performance, increases fertility.
– Cordyceps can increase cellular oxygen uptake by up to 40%.
Collagen, diatomaceous earth, grape seed meal, yarrow meal, Chinese caterpillar bomb meal, ginseng root extract, hemp seed meal, lutein, hyaluronic acid, tomato extract (lycopene), vitamin E (DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin A acetate, biotin, vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), sodium selenite.
Active ingredient in daily dose:
– of which silicon
|Yarrow meal||50 mg|
|Chinese caterpillar grind||50 mg|
|Ginseng root extract|
– of which ginsenoside content
|Hyaluronic acid||10 mg|
|Vitamin E.||3 mg * NRV 25%|
|Zinc||3 mg * NRV 30%|
|Vitamin B6||1.4 mg * 100% NRV|
|Vitamin A.||800 μg * NRV 100%|
|Biotin||50 μg * NRV 100%|
|Vitamin B12||25 μg * NRV 1000%|
|Selenium||15 μg * NRV 27%|
* NRV is the recommended daily intake for adults.
– 1 capsule / day, swallow orally with plenty of water.
– 60 capsules.
The product is effective on its own, but its effectiveness can be further increased if it is combined with any of the following products:
– Olimpiq SXC 200% Jubilee DR capsule (60pcs-60pcs)
– Olimpiq SXC 250% Jubilee DR capsule (120pcs-120pcs)
– Olimpiq SXC 250% Jubilee DR capsule (240pcs-240pcs)
– Olimpiq SXC B 200% Specialized (100pcs)
– Olimpiq SXC B 200% Specialized (250pcs)
– Olimpiq SXC CC 250% Jubilee DR capsule (60pcs-60pcs)
– Olimpiq SXC CC 250% Jubilee DR capsule (120pcs-120pcs)
– Olimpiq SXC CC 250% Jubilee DR capsule (240pcs-240pcs)
– Olimpiq SEC 250% DR capsule (3x60pcs)
– Olimpiq SEC 250% DR capsule (3x180pcs)
– Olimpiq SXC SL 250% Jubilee DR capsule (120pcs-120pcs)