– Quercetin derivatives have been shown to provide broad-spectrum protection against a wide range of viruses.
– Quercetin has a strong immune-boosting and broad-spectrum antiviral effect. It inhibits the release of pro-inflammatory cytokines, which may be beneficial as severe infection and subsequent death are due to storm activity of the cytokines.
– Quercetin also stabilizes mast cells and has a direct regulatory effect on the basic functional properties of immune cells, either by downregulation or by suppressing many inflammations and functions.
– Quercetin in red wine is one of the strongest known antitumor substances besides resveratrol, which directly inhibits the division and proliferation of malignant cells.
– Prevents atherosclerosis.
– Antihypertensive effect.
– Inhibitory effect on colon and rectal tumor cell lines.
– Inhibitor of bacterial growth (Helicobacter pylori).
How does Quercetin inhibit viral infections?
One of the most studied properties of quercetin is its antiviral ability, which is attributed to three main mechanisms of action:
– Inhibition of the cell’s ability to infect cells.
– Inhibition of replication of already infected cells.
– Reduction of antiviral drug resistance in infected cells.
Studies – Details of Quercetin:
Research funded by the U.S. Department of Defense, published in 2007, has shown that quercetin reduces the risk of viral diseases. Which can otherwise undermine the effectiveness of the immune system and make it more prone to infections due to extreme physical stress.
Another DARPA-funded study published in 2008 by the U.S. Department of Defense’s research department reported that quercetin-treated animals were infected with the highly pathogenic H1N1 influenza virus. The treatment group had significantly lower morbidity and mortality than the placebo “treated” group.
Other studies have confirmed the efficacy of quercetin against a wide range of viruses.
It has gained a controversial reputation since its discovery and in related laboratory tests, as it became known first as a mutagen and then as an effective anticancer compound. Quercetin in red wine is one of the strongest known antitumor substances besides resveratrol, which directly inhibits the division and proliferation of malignant cells.
It exerts this through the stimulation of apoptosis. Modification and inhibition of the activity of various enzymes.
Resveratrol and quercetin are effective in inhibiting the growth and proliferation of oral epithelial carcinomas.
Apigenin and quercetin inhibit the growth of melanoma. Quercetin inhibits P21-RAS expression in a primary human colon and rectal cell line.
– Intracellular zinc is able to successfully inhibit the synthesis of viral RNA, along with viral replication.
– Controls and directs metabolic processes in the body, a component of insulin.
– Maintains cell integrity, essential for protein synthesis, DNA production.
– The most important trace element in the fight against infections, as well as important for the skin, hair and nails. The organization needs a constant supply.
– Zinc is an important component of enzymes that, together with flavonoids, protect the body against the harmful effects of free radicals.
– It is a prerequisite for the efficient functioning of nerves and muscles.
– Helps the organization adapt to significant mental and physical strain.
– Contributes to the healthy functioning of the heart muscle, muscles and nervous system.
– Together with flavonoids (which protect the body against the harmful effects of free radicals), magnesium plays a major role in the prevention of cardiovascular disease.
Copper can help protect the cell from the harmful effects of free radicals. It can help build and maintain a healthy bone system.
Hesperidin may help maintain the integrity of venous vessel walls and preserve capillary elasticity.
– It plays a prominent role in liver function and fertility.
– It is necessary for the production of effective thyroid hormone and has a beneficial effect on all components of the immune system.
– It is an effective anticancer agent and inhibits blood clots in the blood vessels.
– Essential for growth, hair and skin maintenance, and vision.
– Vitamin D3 can play an important role in the formation and maintenance of the normal structure of strong bones and teeth, as well as in the functioning of the body’s defense system.
– Calcium is responsible for the household.
– It is required for the uptake and incorporation of calcium and phosphorus into the bones and inhibits their excretion.
– Needed for healthy bone development, healing and prevention of osteoporosis.
– In addition, it has a hormonal effect on almost every tissue in the body.
Magnesium carbonate, Zinc acetate, Sophora Japonica L. extract (Quercetin 98%), Bitter orange extract (Hesperidin 90%), Vitamin D3 (D3 100,000 IU / g), Copper II. sulphate, Na-selenite, capsule coating: gelatin, colorant: titanium dioxide.
Each capsule can be pulled apart and the active ingredient in it can be consumed without it!
Active ingredients in the recommended daily intake:
Magnesium 375 mg * NRV 100%
Quercetin 50 mg
Hesperidin 36 mg
(100,000 IU / g) * NRV 2000%
** 4000 NE
*** UL 100%
Zinc 20 mg * NRV 200%
Copper 2 mg * NRV 200%
Selenium 100 µg * NRV 181.8%
* NRV:% of recommended daily intake for adults.
** NE: International Unit.
*** UL: The maximum amount of a vitamin / mineral that is not likely to have an adverse or detrimental effect on health with regular daily intake from all sources.
Directions for use:
– 2×1 capsule / day.
– 2×30 pieces, 2×120 capsules.