Rheumato Essence +
Omega-3 Essence oil.
Mobility Essence + Essential
fish oil dietary supplement containing polyunsaturated Omega-3 fatty acids.
Movement without pain!
Instead of arthritis, joint wear!
An autoimmune disease of currently unknown origin with pain and limited mobility. The body recognizes its own connective tissue elements as foreign and defends itself against them with an inflammatory reaction. The lining of the Joint thickens and prevents it from functioning normally.
Thanks to new research results, we have been able to put together an effective complex that can help both reduce pain and eliminate inflammation.
What is hyaluronic acid?
Hyaluronic acid is a natural polysaccharide found in all our tissues. Among other things, it plays a water-binding role in the human body and lubricates the joints and muscles. Connective tissue cells and hyaline cartilage cells in the joints continuously produce hyaluronic acid, but its production gradually decreases with age.
Distribution of hyaluronic acid in the body:
– 56% in the skin
– 35% in muscles and bones
– 9% elsewhere, such as in joint fluid, etc.
The functions of hyaluronic acid:
– Provides water and elasticity of the skin and connective tissues, hydrates and helps in the transport of nutrients.
– It allows the fluid viscosity of the joints, thus reducing the friction in the joints on the surface of the cartilage, contributing to the flexibility and mobility of the joints.
Collagen: What is collagen?
Collagen is a heavy-duty, fibrous protein that is an important component of bone, cartilage, joints, tendons, ligaments, and other connective tissues (skin, nails, hair). In fact, collagen makes up 50% of the amount of protein in the whole body.
It supports and makes various fabrics flexible and strong.
A protein with unique properties that forms on long elastic fibers in the skeletal system, for example, whose tensile strength rivals that of steel.
Protection of cartilage and joints:
As we age, the body does not produce enough collagen to keep cartilage and joints intact. Due to this and as a result of the constant load, the cartilage covering the bone ends becomes thinner, worn, fragmented, and the metabolism of the cartilage tissue slows down. Cartilage loses its smoothness due to slow wear, which makes it difficult for the joints to move. This is how cartilage wear develops and with it the pain.
In advanced stage osteoarthritis, joint cell debris can cause the joint to become inflamed, thereby further accelerating the wear process. However, this process may not necessarily begin only in the elderly. They should be watched by all those who are intense athletes or overwork their joints with heavy physical work.
Numerous clinical studies have found oral collagen to be valuable. Published results demonstrate the benefit of collagen against cartilage abrasion, which is absorbed through the intestinal mucosa and accumulates on cartilage to create joint health. One research has also shown that collagen reduces parameters such as pain, which has a negative effect on athletic performance. All of this has been proven in athletes who did not have joint disease yet struggled with pain. MSM (methylsulfonyl methane):
The benefits of MSM are due in part to the ability of the cheese walls to restore elasticity and permeability, allowing toxins to flow in and out of nutrients. If the cells are kept in balance, the formation of toxins that cause inflammation in the joints and muscles can be prevented. As a result, MSM eliminates the cause of inflammation and pain, rather than just treating the symptoms. Research suggests that MSM may be the most effective over-the-counter anti-inflammatory.
Glucosamine Sulfate / Glucosamine:
It plays a role in maintaining the structure and function of cartilage in the joints of the body and also has anti-inflammatory properties. It helps the function of joint tissues exposed to friction and the regeneration of cartilage tissue. This was confirmed, among other things, by a domestic study involving 163 patients with knee osteoarthritis. Those who received glucosamine sulfate treatment had significant relief of pain after a few months and no side effects. During therapeutic treatment, the clinical symptoms of the disease process are reduced, and the cartilage of the damaged cartilage is gradually regenerated.
Chondroitin Sulfate / Chondroitin:
In recent years, a number of studies have been conducted to evaluate the efficacy of glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate therapy, and a number of studies summarizing the results to date have been published on this topic. The results of these large patient populations clearly showed that both glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate, or a combination of the two, are effective agents in the treatment of joint wear. Furthermore, based on the large number of studies performed to date, mild and moderate joint abrasions appear to be reduced to a similar extent by glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate formulations in combination with previous anti-inflammatory drugs.
Vitamin C / Ascorbic Acid:
Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is one of the best-known essential vitamins that our bodies cannot produce, but it is essential for its functioning. Its immune-boosting and antioxidant cytoprotective effect has been well known since Albert Szent-Györgyi. Lack of it can lead to the development of serious diseases. Teeth due to dry skin, indigestion, gingival atrophy (bleeding gums). Vitamin C deficiency over a long period of time (years, decades) increases the risk of cardiovascular risk or cancer.
Omega 3 Fatty Acids:
– The ideal ratio of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids in our diet would be 1: 3, but unfortunately the ratio is 1:15 and even 1:30 instead.
– The biological and genetic development of the body cannot follow the nutrition embodied by modern foods.
– Recommended daily intake: 2,000 mg Omega-3, 6,000 mg Omega-6.
What is the reason for the poor Omega-3: Omega-6 ratio?
– Vegetable and animal fats, butter, margarine, pork, duck, goose fat Sunflower, olive, corn, rapeseed oil.
Why is an Omega-3: Omega-6 ratio of 1: 3 or better important to us?
– The predominance of omega-6 reduces the permeability of the cell membrane.
– Dietary omega-6 linoleic acid (LA) is converted in the body to omega-6 arachidonic acid (AA), which is stored in our cell membranes. Bioactive ingredients made from omega-6 arachidonic acid (AA) are responsible for both the initiation of acute inflammation and the continuation of chronic inflammation in the body, which can cause many lifestyle-related health problems.
– Omega-6 strengthens, while omega-3 inhibits inflammatory processes.
– Omega-3 fatty acids reduce inflammatory processes within our cells through several signaling processes.
– Inflammation is part of the body’s immediate response to infection or injury, but uncontrolled inflammation damages tissues. In fact, uncontrolled inflammation plays an important role in the pathology of diseases such as asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, and atherosclerosis. The ability of omega-3 fatty acids to affect arachidonic acid metabolism is at the heart of their proposed anti-inflammatory effect.
In various diseases, the risk increases drastically if the following proportions are exceeded:
– Rheumatoid arthritis Ω3 / Ω6 1/3.
– Asthma Ω3 / Ω6 1/5.
– Cardiovascular diseases Ω3 / Ω6 1/4.
– Colon cancer Ω3 / Ω6 1/3.
Correct 1: 3 ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6:
– Restores inflammatory processes.
– Improves the normal functioning of cells.
– Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease.
Filtered purified water, hydrolysed collagen (L-glycine, L-proline, L-alanine, L-hydroxypropylene, L-glutamic acid, L-arginine, L-aspartic acid, L-serine, L-lysine, L-leucine, L- valine, L-threonine, L-phenylalanine, L-isoleucine, L-hydroxylysine, L-methionine, L-histidine, L-triosin, L-cysteine), acidity regulator: malic acid, citric acid, sweetener (fructose), MSM (methylsulfonyl methane), glucosamine sulphate, chondroitin sulphate, L-carnitine, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), preservatives (K-sorbate, Na-benzonate), natural strawberry flavor, hyaluronic acid, natural coloring: purple powder, gelling agent: xanthan gum, diatomaceous earth (silica), vitamin B7 (D-biotin), sweetener: stevia (steviol glycoside), vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), turmeric root meal, green tea meal, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) hydrochloride), copper gluconate, vitamin B12 (methyl cobalamin),Vitamin D3 (colecalciferol).
Active ingredients in the recommended daily intake:
|Hydrolyzed collagen||3667 mg|
|MSM (methylsulfonyl methane)||83 mg|
|Glucosamine sulfate||83 mg|
|Chondroitin sulfate||83 mg|
|Vitamin C (sorbic acid)||52 mg * NRV 65%|
|Hyaluron sav||10 mg|
|Diatomaceous earth (silica)||1.4 mg|
|Vitamin B7 (biotin D)||1 mg * NRV 2000%|
|Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid)||0.4 mg * NRV 6.65%|
|Green tea||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)||0.2 mg * NRV 14.25%|
|Vitamin B12 (methyl cobalamin)||6.5 *g * NRV 260%|
|Vitamin D3 (colecalciferol)||5 *g * NRV 100%|
* NRV:% of recommended daily intake for adults.
Omega-3 Essence oil:
AquaCelle GP1 (coconut oil, olive oil, citrus oil, polyglycerol polyricinolate, mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, lecithin, vitamin E).
Active ingredient in daily dose:
|Omega-3 fatty acids||2527 mg|
– 1-2 x 10 ml per day.
– In a cool place, protected from light.
– After opening, keep between 0-10 ° C!
– 300 ml Rheumato Essence, 300 ml Omega-3 Essence oil.