oil Has an effect on capillaries, muscles, bones and joints.
Suitable for antispasmodic, analgesic, tension relieving, soothing, harmonizing, invigorating.
The bioactive, enhanced analgesic effect of the product is achieved through crystals dissolved in pure sun-distilled and pressed plant essences.
The oil comes into direct contact with the skin, the active ingredients of the herbal oils enter the blood circulation, muscles, bones and joints through the skin and have a stress-relieving, antispasmodic and calming effect.
The mixture of essences is a medium for the crystals, which are able to tune to the frequency of the crystal and, under their own effect, radiate the energy characteristic of healthy cell function in the intercellular stock for a long time.
Thanks to a special process, the product is absorbed through the skin into the deeper layers in a short time, thus helping the active ingredients to be incorporated as quickly as possible.
Crystal oil offers a very wide range of applications due to its active ingredients, and its daily use fills us with a radiant vitality.
It can be used effectively:
– To treat rheumatic problems, bone calcification, disc wear, arthritis and to eliminate the pain they cause.
– It is also excellent against headaches, allergies and migraines, and for reducing menstrual cramps.
– The antispasmodic, cardiac strengthening, circulatory improving, cell regenerating, disinfecting and antiviral effects are also known.
– Can also be used to treat ulcers, varicose veins, scales and shingles.
– It is also excellent for making a refreshing bath and massaging.
Using Crystal Oil:
– If possible, clean the skin surface and then wipe dry.
– Apply the body part to be treated evenly 3-4 times a day, then repeat the operation after a few minutes without applying oil!
You will soon experience relief or complete cessation of your complaints.
Dicaprylyl Ether, Mentha Piperita, Pogostemon Cablin, Melissa Officinalis, Vetiveria Zizanioides, Menthol, Citrus Limetta, Picea Abies, Eugenia Caryophyllus, Matricaria Recutita, Anthemis Nobilis.
Evaporation especially during colds, rubbing for headaches or muscle and joint pain, for example, and for a refreshing bath.
– 10ml, 30ml