The real secret of our beauty, the youth of our skin! Fresh exterior, satisfied interior!
Extra effect in the field of beauty!
The active ingredients of the preparation are plant components, vitamins and trace elements that increase the metabolism, resilience and elasticity of our skin, hair and nails.
What is hyaluronic acid?
Hyaluronic acid is a natural polysaccharide found in all our tissues. Among other things, it plays a water-binding role in the human body and lubricates the joints and muscles. Connective tissue cells and hyaline cartilage cells in the joints continuously produce hyaluronic acid, but its production gradually decreases with age.
Distribution of hyaluronic acid in the body:
– 56% in the skin
– 35% in muscles and bones
– 9% elsewhere, such as in joint fluid, etc.
The functions of hyaluronic acid:
– Provides water and elasticity of the skin and connective tissues, hydrates and helps in the transport of nutrients.
– It allows the fluid viscosity of the joints, thus reducing the friction in the joints on the surface of the cartilage, contributing to the flexibility and mobility of the joints.
Collagen: What is collagen?
Collagen is a heavy-duty, fibrous protein that is an important component of bone, cartilage, joints, tendons, ligaments, and other connective tissues (skin, nails, hair). In fact, collagen makes up 50% of the amount of protein in the whole body.
It supports and makes various fabrics flexible and strong.
A protein with unique properties that forms on long elastic fibers in the skeletal system, for example, whose tensile strength rivals that of steel.
Protection of cartilage and joints:
As we age, the body does not produce enough collagen to keep cartilage and joints intact. Due to this and as a result of the constant load, the cartilage covering the bone ends becomes thinner, worn, fragmented, and the metabolism of the cartilage tissue slows down. Cartilage loses its smoothness due to slow wear, which makes it difficult for the joints to move. This is how cartilage wear develops and with it the pain.
In advanced stage osteoarthritis, joint cell debris can cause the joint to become inflamed, thereby further accelerating the wear process. However, this process may not necessarily begin only in the elderly. They should be watched by all those who are intense athletes or overwork their joints with heavy physical work.
Numerous clinical studies have found oral collagen to be valuable. Published results demonstrate the benefit of collagen against cartilage abrasion, which is absorbed through the intestinal mucosa and accumulates on cartilage to create joint health. One research has also shown that collagen reduces parameters such as pain, which has a negative effect on athletic performance. All of this has been proven in athletes who did not have joint disease yet struggled with pain.
– Biotin is a vital (essential) vitamin.
– Biotin belongs to the group of B vitamins (B7, H, coenzyme R), it is also often called a beauty vitamin because it has a positive effect on our skin, hair and fingernails and toenails.
– Biotin is also involved in a number of important metabolic processes, including fat, carbohydrate and protein metabolism.
– Boitin stimulates nail growth. The faster your nails grow, the stronger and less brittle, and of course, the prettier and healthier.
– A healthy adult needs 30-60 micrograms of biotin per day.
– Egg yolk, liver, nuts, brewer’s yeast, oatmeal, soybeans, spinach, carrots, lentils, champignons and rice are rich in biotin. 200 g of mushrooms contain 200 micrograms of biotin.
Diatomaceous earth : – Edible diatomaceous earth is not earth, but the petrified vase of ancient unicellulars that has been crumbled to dust by millions of years. Millions of years ago, diatoms lived in the ancient seas, then over the years they sank to the seabed and turned into sedimentary rock.
– 85% of diatomaceous earth contains silica SiO2 as well as 15 types of natural minerals. These minerals make hair, skin and nails healthier and shinier.
– In the case of skin, the role of silicon is significant! It participates in the formation of the structure of connective and supporting tissues, increases the level of collagen. The skin and subcutaneous connective tissue contain a lot of collagen fiber.
– The pain in the joints and ligaments is relieved, the skin is cleared (acne, age spots, psoriasis), the hair and nails become stronger and grow faster.
Filtered purified water, Hydrolysed collagen (L-glycine, L-proline, L-alanine, L-hydroxypropylene, L-glutamic acid, L-arginine, L-aspartic acid, L-serine, L-lysine, L-leucine, L- valine, L-threonine, L-phenylalanine, L-isoleucine, L-hydroxylysine, L-methionine, L-histidine, L-triosine, L-cysteine), sweetener (fructose), MSM (methylsulfonyl methane), acidity regulators (malic acid, citric acid), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), ground milling powder, preservatives (K-sorbate, Na-benzonate), hyaluronic acid, Aloe Vera powder, natural strawberry flavor, vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), B3- vitamin (niacin), Green Tea powder, Calcium gluconate, Vitamin E (DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate), diatomaceous earth (silica), gelling agent: xanthan gum, natural coloring: purple potato powder, vitamin B7 (biotin D) ), natural orange flavor, Choline L-bitartrate, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride),Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Coenzyme Q10, Grape seed meal, Zinc gluconate,, Magnesium gluconate, Paba (para-aminobenzoic acid), sweetener: stevia (steviol glycoside), Copper -gluconate, vitamin A (retinyl palmitate), natural vanilla powder, vitamin B9 (folic acid), natural orange dye: beta-carotene, vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin), vitamin D3 (colecalciferol).
Active ingredients in the recommended daily intake:
|Hydrolyzed collagen||4666 mg|
|MSM (methylsulfonyl methane)||333.2 mg|
|Vitamin C (sorbic acid)||104 mg * NRV 130%|
|Hyaluron sav||23 mg|
|Aloe Vera||16.7 mg|
|Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid)||14.1 mg * NRV 235%|
|Vitamin B3 (niacin)||10.7 mg * NRV 66.8%|
|Green tea||10 mg|
|Vitamin E (DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate)||8 mg * NRV 66.6%|
|Diatomaceous earth (silica)||7.5 mg|
|Vitamin B7 (biotin D)||5.3 mg * NRV 10600%|
|Choline L-Bitartrate||4 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)||3.7 mg * NRV 264.3%|
|Coenzyme Q10||3.3 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||3.3 mg * NRV 235.7%|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride)||3.3 mg * NRV 300%|
|Paba (para-amino-bezoic acid)||2 mg|
|Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate)||533 *g * NRV 66.6%|
|Vitamin B9 (folic acid)||266 *g * NRV 166%|
|Vitamin B12 (methyl cobalamin)||23 *g * NRV 920%|
|Vitamin D3 (colecalciferol)||3.3 *g * NRV 66%|
* NRV:% of recommended daily intake for adults.
– 100 ml.