Biosa Flora Essence Probiotics +
Omega-3 Essence oil.
flora + Essential fish oil dietary supplement containing polyunsaturated Omega-3 fatty acids.
Biosa Flora Essence Probiotics:
A dietary supplement containing live bacterial flora .
Biosa Flora contains a controlled lactic acid culture fermented on ecologically pure sugar molasses and a flavonoid extract. It contains a special symbiosis of microorganisms, which can be found in a balanced intestinal flora, and the antioxidants in it strengthen the body’s resistance.
Why are “useful” bacteria important?
Their presence in the intestinal flora, in addition to aiding digestion:
– prevents the development of many diseases. (eg: constipation, certain diarrheal diseases.)
Lactobacillus Streptococcus Bifidobacterium (so-called beneficial bacteria, probiotics)
In infants fed breast milk, the beneficial bacteria make up the majority of the intestinal flora (95-98%). For adults, this rate is barely 10%!
The beneficial bacteria in Biosa Flora act directly on the intestinal mucosa, so the other active ingredients in the product are used directly and in a targeted manner. It is a complex immune booster due to its complex active ingredients. Due to its flavonoid content, it has a high antioxidant effect.
The pH of some body fluids. value:
– Saliva: 4.5 – 7
– Blood: 7.35
– Stomach: 4.5
– V- taste: 5.5 – 6
– Flavin 7: 2.8
– Biosa flora: 3.5
Omega-3 Essence oil: An essential
fish oil dietary supplement containing polyunsaturated Omega-3 fatty acids.
Grouping of fats:
When compiling a healthy diet, not only the total amount of fat is important, but also the quality and ratio of the various fatty acids.
Fatty acids can be divided into 3 main groups based on whether they contain double bonds in their chemical structure.
In this sense, we can talk about:
– Saturated fatty acids.
– About monounsaturated fatty acids.
– About polyunsaturated fatty acids.
– Trans fats are formed in nature only during the digestion of ruminants, during the partial hydrogenation, refining and hardening of vegetable oils, and during frying, when the oil is overheated.
It is recommended to reduce their consumption !!!
– WHO – a maximum of 1% of daily energy intake can come from trans fats International dietary recommendations recommend a higher level, a maximum of 2% of energy intake is recommended.
Harmful trans fatty acids:
– Eastern European fast food is too fatty:
Eastern Europe – Hungary, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Poland – performed particularly poorly in the survey, KFC fried chicken wings and fries purchased here are 29-34% of the total fat content contained trans fatty acid, which is at least as bad a ratio as if we had bought the same menu in the United States. The exact value measured in Hungary was 32%.
Recommended Daily Intake of
Fat : – The daily intake of calories should be 30-40% fat.
– For example, if our daily requirement is 2000 calories (average daily energy requirement of an average adult), then the recommended fat intake is between 78-91 g.
– In general: 1 g of fat per kilogram of body weight per day, but not more than 80 g.
Adverse effects of
trans fats : – With a daily intake of 5 g of trans fats instead of 1 g —> 23% more likely to develop cardiovascular problems.
– Trans fatty acids increase the risk of cardiovascular disease, atherosclerosis, also promote the development of certain inflammations, insulin resistance, abdominal obesity, arrhythmias, diabetes and certain cancers, thus reducing the health risk of trans fatty acid consumption. and controlling the amount of trans fatty acids in foods is a preventive task.
Omega 3 Fatty Acids:
– The ideal ratio of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids in our diet would be 1: 3, but unfortunately the ratio is 1:15 and even 1:30 instead.
– The biological and genetic development of the body cannot follow the nutrition embodied by modern foods.
– Recommended daily intake: 2,000 mg Omega-3, 6,000 mg Omega-6.
What is the reason for the poor Omega-3: Omega-6 ratio?
– Vegetable and animal fats, butter, margarine, pork, duck, goose fat Sunflower, olive, corn, rapeseed oil.
Why is an Omega-3: Omega-6 ratio of 1: 3 or better important to us?
– The predominance of omega-6 reduces the permeability of the cell membrane.
– Dietary omega-6 linoleic acid (LA) is converted in the body to omega-6 arachidonic acid (AA), which is stored in our cell membranes. Bioactive ingredients made from omega-6 arachidonic acid (AA) are responsible for both the initiation of acute inflammation and the continuation of chronic inflammation in the body, which can cause many lifestyle-related health problems.
– Does omega-6 strengthen while? omega-3 inhibits inflammatory processes.
– Omega-3 fatty acids reduce inflammatory processes within our cells through several signaling processes.
– Inflammation is part of the body’s immediate response to infection or injury, but uncontrolled inflammation damages tissues. In fact, uncontrolled inflammation plays an important role in the pathology of diseases such as asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, and atherosclerosis. The ability of omega-3 fatty acids to affect arachidonic acid metabolism is at the heart of their proposed anti-inflammatory effect.
In various diseases, the risk increases drastically if the following proportions are exceeded:
– Rheumatoid arthritis Ω3 / Ω6 1/3.
– Asthma Ω3 / Ω6 1/5.
– Cardiovascular diseases Ω3 / Ω6 1/4.
– Colon cancer Ω3 / Ω6 1/3.
Correct 1: 3 ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6:
– Restores inflammatory processes.
– Improves the normal functioning of cells.
– Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease.
Biosa Flora Essence Probiotics:
Vita Biosa herbal extract (anise, licorice, fennel, basil, medicinal grass, turmeric, dill, black elderberry, fenugreek, ginger, juniper berries, nettle, oregano, parsley, peppermint, rosemary, rosemary, medicinal sage) lactobacillus acidophillus, bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis, streptococcus thermophilus, lactobacillus casei, lactobacillus lactis subsp. lactis biov diacetyllactis, leuconostoc pseudomesenteroides).
– pH: 3.1-3.3.
Nutrients in the recommended daily intake:
|Live bacterial flora||2×10 9|
– 1-2 x 10 ml per day.
– Please do not drink it, because the pH of the saliva is 5-7, so the product may start to deteriorate. In this case, the product will not be replaced!
– pH: 3.1-3.3
– Contains live microorganisms. Any overpressure that may occur is product specific.
Omega-3 Essence oil:
AquaCelle GP1 (coconut oil, olive oil, citrus oil, polyglycerol polyricinolate, mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, lecithin, vitamin E).
Active ingredient in daily dose:
|Omega-3 fatty acids||2527 mg|
– 1-2 x 10 ml per day.
– In a cool place, protected from light.
– After opening, keep between 0-10 ° C!
– 300 ml Biosa Flora Essence Probiotics, 300 ml Omega-3 Essence oil.